Be nice if the Developers could drop a message to the community!

Was wondering why I have yet to see a message from the developers. Thought if we all heard something from them about possible fixes or whatever it'd relieve some stress from those of us who are waiting to redownload the game and not depend on third party programs.

Maybe as a site/blog post. Think if they made their presence known on these forums the general anger/mayhemery of all things that don't go 100% would be their mental ruin. Imagine GM-<insertnamehere> punishment + actually taking it/giving it to the source. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

We will probably never see a message from the develoeprs, since they are all Japanese and are located in Japan. Sega JP is the develooper for this release, as well as Japan. They are also the ones that give the PSO2 Team here info when they are ready to let it be known.

They did an official response a few days ago. The first "fix" isn't supposed to go live until 10 Jun. Personally, I wish they'd give an alternate download/install option outside of the Microsoft Store, but since they are contracted I doubt we will see that happen.

@Wolf-Moonstar said in Be nice if the Developers could drop a message to the community!:

They did an official response a few days ago. The first "fix" isn't supposed to go live until 10 Jun. Personally, I wish they'd give an alternate download/install option outside of the Microsoft Store, but since they are contracted I doubt we will see that happen.

But why June 10? They are okay with people experience install errors and sluggish performance in the lobby until next week? Why not come up with a fix and upload urgent hotfix patch ASAP instead of going with their usual server maintenance schedule.

@Danorua said in Be nice if the Developers could drop a message to the community!:

@Wolf-Moonstar said in Be nice if the Developers could drop a message to the community!:

But why June 10? They are okay with people experience install errors and sluggish performance in the lobby until next week? Why not come up with a fix and upload urgent hotfix patch ASAP instead of going with their usual server maintenance schedule.

Frankly, in a normal world that might work. The world right now though, is not "normal."

@GM-Deynger said in Be nice if the Developers could drop a message to the community!:

@Danorua said in Be nice if the Developers could drop a message to the community!:

Frankly, in a normal world that might work. The world right now though, is not "normal."

Well... I rest my case. The world is indeed crazy.

If everything worked/went like it was suposed to none of us would be here and none/most of us would have jobs.

So YAY ever present normal abnormality and disfunction. For with you I would have no purpose. 🙀 😸

o/ =^.^=