Summoner - End Game feedback and concerns.

I wanted to bring this up, in hopes a GM can provide some hopeful news on the direction of summoner.

Currently, I'll use myself as an example, the end game is farming for eggs. We are capped at 10* and rely on drops as the only way to upgrade. No other class has this restriction. I am not going to go into whether summoner is op/braindead, so save those criticisms please. I am asking about the goal of the game , which is playing a class lacking a reliable means to attain the tools to play it to it's maximize potential.

Since last week, I've accumulated about 5 marrons at 12 star. Not one pet over 9 star outside of omarron. You may say, rng is rng, but every other class has the option to buy their items. To put it in perspective, i've found mars items, nemesis items, up and down the floor. If i played another class, and got tired of hoping and praying for a drop , i could just go buy the item or save a currency for it from events. Summoners lack any of these options.

With the current content being ultimate, being stuck with bad drops and no way to actually get the main source of your damage outside of this, summoners are being left behind on the current content. While people are maxing out their nemesis weapons and making the content more and more farmable, i am stuck with a 10 star jenga and a 9 star synchro or rotating out my slew of 12 star marrons. Again, summoner is the only class that can't get what they need by other means.

So, are there any plans to allow eggs tradeable above 9 star soon? Are there any plans to add some of these pets to collection orders (i wouldn't mind grinding a pet out even if it took a while because there was a goal i could have. there is none right now) ? Is there any way upcoming for summoners to attain these pets in a different way?

i've banked almost 100mil this week selling nemesis weapons and gix weapons and mars weapons and with all that money, cannot buy a pet or even get the pet i need for mobbing or bossing in the content. I am not complaining about marron as a pet, he has his uses. I hope you understand my concerns and look forward to a reply.

I mean marrons are pretty good in endgame actually marron only build seems to exist and look like they work pretty well, and yeah summoner is the class that need more investment to be good because pet got levels and the sweetbox but that's about it.

I've not found anything over 10 star (Wanda and Trim), then have the collection folder pets.

I'd love to find a higher * egg. But I know what you're saying - we are limited especially as the higher * eggs can't be traded. And 13* takts are horrendously expensive atm

@Dracoco1214 said in Summoner - End Game feedback and concerns.:

I mean marrons are pretty good in endgame actually marron only build seems to exist and look like they work pretty well, and yeah summoner is the class that need more investment to be good because pet got levels and the sweetbox but that's about it.

not knocking marron. think about the fact i've found about 10 end game weapons in a week and not one 13 star pet. Now, any other class can just go buy that stuff after selling it all. I am stuck with no options in that boat.

@Taconight1977 I won't deny that praying for a rare drop just to upgrade one single pet is kinda trash design, don't hesitate to use excubes to buy rare drop bonus that seems to help a lot, actually you should do anything you can to get tri boost and stuff to farm those , that's the only tip i can give to sort of help you with that.

@Dracoco1214 said in Summoner - End Game feedback and concerns.:

@Taconight1977 I won't deny that praying for a rare drop just to upgrade one single pet is kinda trash design, don't hesitate to use excubes to buy rare drop bonus that seems to help a lot, actually you should do anything you can to get tri boost and stuff to farm those , that's the only tip i can give to sort of help you with that.

yah, i mean this is reflected in the mass amounts of end game 13* wepons i've found. It's not about rng, it's that every other class has an option to attain end game items without rng.

@Taconight1977 said in Summoner - End Game feedback and concerns.:

I wanted to bring this up, in hopes a GM can provide some hopeful news on the direction of summoner.

Currently, I'll use myself as an example, the end game is farming for eggs. We are capped at 10* and rely on drops as the only way to upgrade. No other class has this restriction. I am not going to go into whether summoner is op/braindead, so save those criticisms please. I am asking about the goal of the game , which is playing a class lacking a reliable means to attain the tools to play it to it's maximize potential.

Since last week, I've accumulated about 5 marrons at 12 star. Not one pet over 9 star outside of omarron. You may say, rng is rng, but every other class has the option to buy their items. To put it in perspective, i've found mars items, nemesis items, up and down the floor. If i played another class, and got tired of hoping and praying for a drop , i could just go buy the item or save a currency for it from events. Summoners lack any of these options.

With the current content being ultimate, being stuck with bad drops and no way to actually get the main source of your damage outside of this, summoners are being left behind on the current content. While people are maxing out their nemesis weapons and making the content more and more farmable, i am stuck with a 10 star jenga and a 9 star synchro or rotating out my slew of 12 star marrons. Again, summoner is the only class that can't get what they need by other means.

So, are there any plans to allow eggs tradeable above 9 star soon? Are there any plans to add some of these pets to collection orders (i wouldn't mind grinding a pet out even if it took a while because there was a goal i could have. there is none right now) ? Is there any way upcoming for summoners to attain these pets in a different way?

i've banked almost 100mil this week selling nemesis weapons and gix weapons and mars weapons and with all that money, cannot buy a pet or even get the pet i need for mobbing or bossing in the content. I am not complaining about marron as a pet, he has his uses. I hope you understand my concerns and look forward to a reply. think so.

The only easy way to get easy pet is with collection file. They will added later. But anyway SU best weapon is a 14* that will appear in ep4. And if you handle good your candy on your pet , you can be realy strong. In JP I soloed XH boss with only 13* rappy pet. xD

Also and i'll repeat that: marron are seemingly op from videos i've seen this is pretty much confirmed. Definitely consider those if they are your only option and that you can actually setup those bad boys.