Re-downloading for the 5th time

Was playing most of yesterday, tried to start the game today and all of the files needed to be re-downloaded. Could i propose a reward system for when you have to spend over 6 hours re-downloading the game, this would make the process a little bit more exciting - maybe something similar to the daily log in reward?

I had this happen as well. By chance, before hand did you get a Windows alert your drive needed to be repaired? Also, are you storing the game on a second drive, not your primary 😄 drive?

yup secondary drive, not main one, and i keep having to re-install... except i uninstalled via another way, and i'll just .... not install it until this issue is resolved.

@BaBaBaBlazin420 said in Re-downloading for the 5th time:

yup secondary drive, not main one, and i keep having to re-install... except i uninstalled via another way, and i'll just .... not install it until this issue is resolved.

Just skip the installation from MS Store entirely while it's not fixed. Get the latest version of PSO2 Tweaker, you can do a perfect installation with it. No more permission issues, no more dumb self-deletion.

This post is deleted!