Super newb questions!

Hello! figure I would post them here as I cannot find answers on google.

1. Skill Trees? I saw you buy more, does that mean you can do multiple builds and freely switch between them? Or is that where Star Gem thing comes in? The Swap Skill tree?

2. Unlocking more carry space, Is it permanent ? or like a rental time?

3. Room Style ticket thing, one time use? .. just curious if it's one time use? or something that stays unlocked as an option?

4. Normal Scratchers and Gold Scratchers? No idea if we will have the same thing on NA, but what is the difference? I assume gold is better, but by how much?

5. What level can take part in most events? Or is it best to try and rush rush to max level?

Thanks so much for any info on well, any of this!

I can answer the carry space question. You can buy more carrying space using AC and it's permanent I think. Best to ask the rest of the questions here because they answered my big questions I had on my mind.

Oh thank you! gah, but there is no option to delete this one >.< and I will feel horrible posting the questions in two different places.

@SpookyOh said in Super newb questions!:

Hello! figure I would post them here as I cannot find answers on google.

1. Skill Trees? I saw you buy more, does that mean you can do multiple builds and freely switch between them? Or is that where Star Gem thing comes in? The Swap Skill tree?

2. Unlocking more carry space, Is it permanent ? or like a rental time?

3. Room Style ticket thing, one time use? .. just curious if it's one time use? or something that stays unlocked as an option?

4. Normal Scratchers and Gold Scratchers? No idea if we will have the same thing on NA, but what is the difference? I assume gold is better, but by how much?

5. What level can take part in most events? Or is it best to try and rush rush to max level?

Thanks so much for any info on well, any of this!

1. You can buy more skill trees to have multiple builds. I don't think they can be bought with SG but I might be wrong.

2. There is both permanent expansions and temporary expansions. They have different uses for different storage, as well as different prices.

3. Room Style tickets are one time use. Use it, then a few months later you wanna change your style, use another. If you decide you wanna change back, you need to acquire that room style ticket again!

4. Normal and Gold are the same thing, but Gold is guarenteed higher quality wins [and also cost more]. They are the same prizes, but Gold is more and better odds.

5. Any level can take part in all events! The only differences are difficulty and rewards! Obviously at max level you're going to have odds of higher level gear, but you can still participate even if you're level one!

Thank you so much!! and yeah I saw the Star Gem one said Swap Skill tree. So you buy it with AC, then if you want to switch it costs Star Gems each to switch your build? Super glad about the level thing as I don't know how some people got to high 40s in a few days lol

When you've played a minute, leveling becomes easy. I got past level 40 in about 3-4 hours, and got my subclass up to around 30 or so. Here's a few tips on leveling:

1. Party up! You get a 5% triboost [drop rate, experience, meseta] for every party member you have. 4 of you in a party is a free 20% boost!

2. Big one -- USE BOOSTS. Triboost, expboost, EX boost, they all stack. So if you're getting ready to go into a big fight with lots of baddies and lots of exp, throw those boosts!

3. Do your dailys! Daily boost can get up to 50%, and maxes out at 10 missions [5% per mission]. If you have premium, you can have it [I believe] up to 15 missions!

Do all that and you'll be level 75 in no time!

P.S. BONUS TIP! Remember that you can swap classes ANY TIME YOU'RE AT THE LOBBY! And, remember to think about subclass! Class and subclass can work really well together if you think about their effects! 🙂

@Plazza7020 thanks for the shout! 🙂

Thanks a ton! I was saving my boosters >< as I didn't know if they were rare or not lol

The Ex boosters are 'rare' in that they can only be acquired either through rather rare drops or with cash. Some Exp, Triboosts, and Meseta boosts can be purchased regularly through different shops found around the ship. So yes, make sure to use those boosts! You will get plenty more 🙂

Just like to add do client orders quite a few where just talking to people in ship gave plenty of awards and experience made it from 1-21 just doing those and expeditions. Final levels missing 7 hours was 40 main sub 20. Dailies are great unfortunately was only able to do a couple because the others where keyed for very hard orher than me the rest of party wasnt at level and didnt do the difficulty level 2 unlock

Oh and almost forgot full release has login rewards like boosters and scratchers for logging in daily. I played the Japanese version on pc.

Can you trade the triboosts and exp boosts between characters with storage or something?

@Kenji2000 yes you can through storage on your own characters. Use default storage