[Ship 1 ] - Ivalice Alliance Recruitment

Greetings, ARKS! I am recruiting for the Ivalice Alliance, and we are looking for players who may not necessarily have strict schedules with playing. We don't have any kick rules aside from "if you aren't playing, we'll boot you" but otherwise, we're super low key and looking to make friends, quest together, and overall just have a good time. Our conversations in the chat generally touch on RL stuff and food, but if I'm being completely honest, it almost always ends up back at food at some point.

We focus on helping each other before helping ourselves, so we generally group before we take things on solo. Not only do we get bonuses for groups going into game, its a great way to build up the relationships we create, and I've found it makes the alliance much more enjoyable to be a part of. If you're looking for a set of folks who feel like family more than just a character on a screen, this is the place for you.

We're currently an Alliance Level of 4, but I'm hoping with more members we can grow into a fun, dedicated community where you can always find someone to play with.

If you're interested, let me know and we can arrange meeting up!

Discord: https://discord.gg/0ncGbLHekMpnZ6Wl

@PeterThomas6 I would fix the title so you include what ship you are on.

@ERICK001BC Oh good call! Fixed!

@PeterThomas6 NP, good luck, hope to see you there.