I think I'm slowly getting there as a braver

Nice, when you are ready to go to war, you;ll be set. Don't forget the new braver rings. (Still no word on that super crit ring, jp only.)

Get your weapons elements maxed as fast as you're able, you're currently missing 18% dmg on your bow and 13% on your katana. That unit set will carry you for quite a while, getting maxed 12* ones is gonna take a while so i'd grind those to +10 eventually.

Otherwise, yeh you're getting there. As mentioned in post above, get skill rings eventually you might want to go for Br power ring (combination ring)

@Gerbilios When I can afford those lmfao yes

@Morgothryuzaki At least maxing elements on your weapons should be doable, grind a weapon with same name different element adds +10, same name same element adds the fodder items element to the target.

@Gerbilios Oh really? Its all that i need? So if I get another bow with the same element and use it to enhance my Nox,the element on my Nox will go up?

@Morgothryuzaki Aye, same element Nox bow, it has to be the same weapon as well. If i'm not mistaken, same rarity gives +1 element, been a few years since i had to remember the +1.

Ahhh it makes sense. Well at worst i'll just buy them. It maxes out at 100%?

@Morgothryuzaki for under 13* rarity, 50 is the cap so you only need 1 for each of your weapons if you get the same element and enough. For 13* and beyond 60 is max

Are you going pure bow or trying to go hybrid for braver (possible option but sacrificing a number of things, like more atk/dmg/stance crit)?

Seeing as you're level 50+, you should slowly be able to farm meseta at a decent rate, either through XQs, daily orders, or farming rares to sell. So try to save up for a 13* on the player shop (preferably Light ele) and treat your nox as a placeholder/fodder, grind your nox with the mindset that it'll be used as grinding fodder for your 13* weapon so you don't need to invest heavily into it like affixing or ele building which would be waste of meseta that could've been towards funds for a 13*.

If you can't get access to empy embrace (affix gives +90 weapon exp during grinding), another method would be to feed enhanced weapons you found through identifying as they give extra weapon EXP. It saves a bit more meseta than if you would to feed it +0 as both have the same fee, because cost is based on weapon rarity while EXP given is mainly based on the weapon's type and enhancement level.

If you're going to keep grinding that nox bow, get it to +20 (but don't unlock it, as it's a waste of photon sphere/meseta) and save it to feed the 13* you'll use. You can get it higher but it's not worth it since it's best to save your spheres/meseta. Getting a 13* should give you enough leverage for most of our current content.

Getting more dmg is your priority right now, so grinding your units can wait as they are expensive to grind not to mention if you're bow-ing, you are at a distance so you're not in much danger most of the time. Your current defense is enough to survive most and on top of having Hu as your sub you should be fine for the most part. The issue you have now is your dmg, since you lack a 13* (since most have dmg% potential and high atk base) to kill faster.

EDIT: Another note is that if you're not going hybrid and plan to be pure bow, you do not need Brave Power (as it's always been an optional ring). You can just stick with Homing ring.

@ERICK001BC said in I think I'm slowly getting there as a braver:

Nice, when you are ready to go to war, you;ll be set. Don't forget the new braver rings. (Still no word on that super crit ring, jp only.)

We do not have Fi crit rings right now because one of them requires EP4 gathering materials (Tokyo/Earth mats), and EP4 isn't here yet so we won't have access to Fi's crit rings and the combination ring: C-strike. Once we get EP4. we'll get those and more rings available to us we can use.

@SeriPSO2 Damn,thansk for all the infos. I am planning on keeping up with being bow only. I do sometimes use my Katana just for the hell of it,but in serious content I'm going bow as its my favorite playstyle. I'm trying to get 400 weapon badges to grab a 13* from the shop,because sadly they are extremely pricey on the marketboard

@Morgothryuzaki said in I think I'm slowly getting there as a braver:

@SeriPSO2 Damn,thansk for all the infos. I am planning on keeping up with being bow only. I do sometimes use my Katana just for the hell of it,but in serious content I'm going bow as its my favorite playstyle. I'm trying to get 400 weapon badges to grab a 13* from the shop,because sadly they are extremely pricey on the marketboard

Idk what Ship you're on, though on Ship 2, the prices of 13* bows is at an affordable range for those of level 50 range (it's starting to drop due to influx of supply luckily) being around 1m and up, since there's weekly missions giving you a total of 2m and you can top that off with extra weekly income by doing Yerkes' gathering orders for 100k per quest (totalling 500k atm but once more episodes, it'll be at 700k per week). On top of that, you also have daily orders which gives hefty sum, the fact that being level 50+ unlocks SH mode, you can finally clear the SH free-field quests for 100k+ rewards.

If you don't like the idea of spending money to buy a 13* and you want to farm badges, highly suggest doing AQ with a group of people to quickly get badges other than doing EQ for unique badges to get the 13* weaponoid weapons.