As a PSO2JP player, i am looking forward to one thing.

As a PSO2JP player, something i am really looking forward is to the dubbed version of the Episode 5 and 6 Engrish battle theme songs.

-Dark Falz Persona´s "Over the Universe"

-The Luminmech boss battle themes "All Arks" , "As One" and "Battle Stars"

-The divide quest´s Themes and "Search and Destroy"

Between Episode 5 and 6 there are a ton of vocal battle themes that are sung in some sort of broken English with little care for proper sentence structure/composition, so it will be quite nice to be able to listen them in a proper full English dub.

I'm also looking forward to end-game UQs allowing us to infinitely run them for yearly weapon badges, unlike the current 1 run per UQ slot.

Not to mention "Level-Up" Quests.

@coldreactive said in As a PSO2JP player, i am looking forward to one thing.:

I'm also looking forward to end-game UQs allowing us to infinitely run them for yearly weapon badges, unlike the current 1 run per UQ slot.

I am also looking forward to being able to main Etoile in NA as well and never again touch the floor like them peasant original classes.

Ewww can you believe at the moment i am forced to like, walk?

@IfrianMMO said in As a PSO2JP player, i am looking forward to one thing.:

I am also looking forward to being able to main Etoile in NA as well and never again touch the floor like them peasant original classes.

Never touched Japanese version. Can tou expand upon the never touching the ground? It seems quite intriguing as an aerial enthusiast.

@DezDarkly All of Etoile's idle weapon poses have the player floating off the ground, and the class itself is very floaty, and easily stays airborne.

Etoile is a great solo-play class too, especially for roaming (Emergency Code Spam) + wand.

@DezDarkly said in As a PSO2JP player, i am looking forward to one thing.:

Never touched Japanese version. Can tou expand upon the never touching the ground? It seems quite intriguing as an aerial enthusiast.

Etoile´s gameplay can pretty much see Etoile never touch the ground as it can fly and glide all over the stage, and even chase the bosses anywhere in the air (Such as when elder lifts itself to stomp on the party) with it´s double saber weapon action, which also happens to do a ton of damage.

A well played Etoile can give absolutely no rest to any enemy, boss or otherwise, while staying in the air, safe from most attacks, and descending only when it´s convenient to him/her.

Countering and parrying with Etoile's DS is so satisfying, albeit the former is rather restrictive to trigger(has to stay locked on, only applicable to a forward dash AND has to connect for the gauge replenish to work). But if once pull it off you get another string of 3 gauge bursts to refill your PP bar and spam your PAs again.

Grav Execour's a fun boss, and the DQ's theme is so good. That being said, I do hope the upcoming final(?) EQ for the episode will be just as good if not better. I'm always looking forward to the Whole New World renditions of each episode, as per tradition.

Since I am new to almost everything I have no idea what any of that is.

But it sounds interesting so I shall await it as well. This game's music is already really good.

As a PSO2JP player, something i am really looking forward is to the dubbed version of the Episode 5 and 6 Engrish battle theme songs.

Between Episode 5 and 6 there are a ton of vocal battle themes that are sung in some sort of broken English with little care for proper sentence structure/composition, so it will be quite nice to be able to listen them in a proper full English dub.

Wait no longer my friend! Here you go! https://youtu.be/p20dY8lOcSs

;D

@Zarozian said in As a PSO2JP player, i am looking forward to one thing.:

Wait no longer my friend! Here you go! https://youtu.be/p20dY8lOcSs

;D

These are the old Engrish Japanese dub songs, i am talking about the English dub for our version, if it ends up happening for those too.

The three things I am mostly longing for right now are:

1. Devil Caste
  2. Crafting System
  3. Simple Compound Techniques

These three things would make my game experience amazing! ❤