I know crafting isn't in game yet, but is there another way to have a class use the sub class weapons? A work around?

I know in crafting JP. You can add a job to a weapon that normally doesn't use the weapon allowing them to use it. It is done through crafting. But sense crafting isn't in game yet is there a work around to do same?

There are a few All Class weapons and couple of weapons that can be equipped by a class outside of the main class that uses it. I know one of the Badge/Ex stores cares a bunch of All Class weapons. We'll probably also get some All Class weapons in future updates. There are some missing weapons like the Alteri bow.

@Grave-Knight said in I know crafting isn't in game yet, but is there another way to have a class use the sub class weapons? a work around?:

There are a few All Class weapons and couple of weapons that can be equipped by a class outside of the main class that uses it. I know one of the Badge/Ex stores cares a bunch of All Class weapons.

You mean the red shop? Isn't all the weapons there high level?

@DarkKiaser Kind of. They have high stat requirements. There are some All Class weapons in the game already and some that are missing like the Alteri bow which is an 8 Star weapon.

@Grave-Knight said in I know crafting isn't in game yet, but is there another way to have a class use the sub class weapons? a work around?:

@DarkKiaser Kind of. They have high stat requirements. There are some All Class weapons in the game already and some that are missing like the Alteri bow which is an 8 Star weapon.

I found them badge and memory exchanger nanon, but yah I am way too low level for them I was hoping something my level.

DarkKiaser, is there a specific weapon you want to use from your subclass? If you goto the Arks-Visiphone site and look up the weapon type you are looking for, it should have as part of the list of items, which class can equip it. Just look for the weapons that have all classes listed. I got Aresvis Twin Machine gun drop early on and was able to use that when I was leveling up fighter while keeping gunner as my subclass.

Sigma weapons of subclass let you use the photon ability of that subclass. These don't require exchange items, and can be bought from player markets.

@DarkstalkerX99 I found some weapons through Arks-Visiphone thanks @ERICK001BC not all sigma weapons are on players shops i tried and plus they need just as high of dex red shop weapons so yah not good for low level.

using a wep not from your class decreases your damage. just fyi

@redPG There could be still some crazy combinations with etoile with bouncer weapon that keep airborne in the future maybe, that's probably very strong.

@Dracoco1214 Scion classes cannot use subclasses, and thus cannot use PAs for any class other than their own (barring Weapons with inherent PAs). Additionally, when Etoile and Phantom are used as a subclass, their PAs are inaccessible by the main class, and the Weapons will be treated as if they are for non-Scion classes (ie. A Hu/Et using Soaring Blades will have the animations of a Bouncer using SBs and no PAs).

TBH for everyone knowing my combo i wanted to use weapons on. I know its not the best combo out there but it is Hunter main force sub. 1 sword, 1 assault riffle, 4 rods

@DarkKiaser Nothing wrong with that. i like playing with all types of weapons so i run 1 of each weapon on my person. Sometimes some weapons get stale and you want to change it up.

As long as your having fun and enjoying the game, nothing else matters.