worst support ever

i have a ton of emails from these guys saying i was logged into the wrong account to reset a 2nd PW so i logged into my other acccount sent the screenshots of everything and now and i quote from an email from the support

The PSO2 Team (PSO2)

Jun 2, 2020, 1:09:07 PM PDT

Unfortunately, a premium code or additional items is not an option available to you.

We can only provide support to Xbox accounts that you have access to. i have sent $40 on a free game regel pass and ingame cash and now they are telling me im SOL .so i asked them since there is nothing that they can do about the @nd PW reset if they can give me an ingame code so i can use it on my org. xbox account since its the only 1 they can help me with? again support said no after all the screenshots i sent them....since friday this has been a F'in nightmare so i hope some1 higher up at sega sees this . there is no way they cant do anything about this...sorry people just venting and how they could just take your money like that then say GFYS ..now im back on my reg. live account no toons no regel no nothing ..just to let u guys know this is the worst support ever

No clue what you just ranted about. Hard to understand.

Wait... Huh?

You went from a secondary password issue straight into a shop issue, and you have like a bunch of Xbox accounts for some reason and you kept logging into the wrong one when emailing them...

You have thoroughly confused me.

lmao i have 2 and they made me to find out what was the right 1 and on top of if they made me redo all my passwords on my MS account to try to re sink them on the pso site lol did not work ...now everything is all screwed up

your writing is really hard to understand tbh

@NR-Lmb said in worst support ever:

lmao i have 2 and they made me to find out what was the right 1 and on top of if they made me redo all my passwords on my MS account to try to re sink them on the pso site lol did not work ...now everything is all screwed up

It sounds like you purchased the Ragol pack and associated it with a second Xbox account. You have the login for the first one and the second one you can't get into. Based on that it seems like you need to contact Microsoft support to get the password for that second account and not PSO Support. Unless I'm not understanding this right..

I don't think support has been very helpful. Someone from support suggested that I factory-reset my computer to try and uninstall bricked PSo2 files. My machine is under a year old and I always keep my operating system & drivers up-to-date, and I've never had bricked uninstall-able files outside of this one experience with MS store, so I told them I would try something else. 😕