best twin machine guns?

right now im lvl 51 gunner/fighter and recently spent 300k buying the Nox Chario which looks cool, most of the time im just running from quest to quest like a headless chicken, so i dont know what im doing most of the time. what should i be aiming for gear wise? also i have no idea how to use enhancements yet (did one for a quest , but i have no idea if its better to use the same exact item/weapon to enhance element or just use whatever weapons are in hand and enhance without the element bonus), or use photons.

Ahahaha my child! I am here for you!

Best Guns

• Nox or Sigma twin machine guns work for your current skill level. Id say get a light element since its a universal type of element, most enemies are affected by light. But unless your a techter or a force, light is your thing (unless you wanna build differently). Get your weapons to level 30 forget 35 unless you really think youll use those that long.

• Your next choice of gun will be H1 Missouri's or whatever theyre called. They should be located in the shopping plaza , theyre the only 13* Twin machine guns you can buy at the moment from the plaza. Use the rising weapon badges for them. Rising weapon badge 1 that is. Get those to level 35, there are guides on how to do that efficiently. Those will carry you for quite some time.

• Best twin machine guns right now are debatable but in my opinion, Nemesis Bullet is best. Its awakened potential allows for you to tank damage sometimes, like a shield, very useful for us when were using showtime and something slaps us extra hard. But its again up to you.

Gear

• You should snag the luxe armor set, minimum, if you have that already you ahould be shooting for the brissa set which you can buy from the shopping plaza, idk which shop sells it by heart sorry. The best armor for us in my opinion is the saiki set. Farm it from SHAQ's. Get the whole set or buy the whole set from players, up to you. Luckily its cheaper now.

Affixes

• Least to best souls would be Fang Soul, Leopod soul, Soigr soul. You want anything that gives decent RNG power in general. I set my armor and weapons to have modulator (gives every stat a boost), Siogr soul, Noble precision, and Precision 3. (For now) Theres a guide on youtube for affixes. Use it trust me.

At around level 50+ you should be doing Advanced quests, any of them, find groups, dont run through thinking you do alot, you dont. Do them till you unlock super hard, aka, SHAQ's. Grind that until you hit level 75 on both your main and sub. I recommend getting every class to lvl 75 though like I did. I run Gunner/Fighter since its the best set up for high dps, but Gunner/Hunter works well if you die alot, etc, lots of builds.

pm if you need more guidance. 476EF249-0333-4CD8-B66B-EA3986D4013E.gif

@Lwyu wow tyvm, now i have some milestones , before i was just clueless. should i just ignore all other sub quests and client orders? and just farm advanced quests? . also , are there any benefits on leveling other classes? to my main and sub. i figured i could use this character for ranged weapons , then another for tech, and other for melee fighting. enlighten me

@Lwyu said in best twin machine guns?:

Ahahaha my child! I am here for you!

I've been wondering. I've seen some people using Twin Machine Guns without automatically moving forward with their normal attack. Is this actually possible?

@coldreactive If you are slightly off the ground and not hitting a directional input, you will stay in place when using the TMG's normal attack.

@AndrlCh said in best twin machine guns?:

@coldreactive If you are slightly off the ground and not hitting a directional input, you will stay in place when using the TMG's normal attack.

Guess I'll stick with ranger + Assault Rifle then.

Jumping is the way! Can pew pew for days mid air!

@Damesis said in best twin machine guns?:

@Lwyu wow tyvm, now i have some milestones , before i was just clueless. should i just ignore all other sub quests and client orders? and just farm advanced quests? . also , are there any benefits on leveling other classes? to my main and sub. i figured i could use this character for ranged weapons , then another for tech, and other for melee fighting. enlighten me

Use client orders, milestones, sub quests etc. as you go. Accept every client order you can for the area your going to goto , extra exp.

@Damesis If you are not 75 yet. Always try to pick up client orders (that reward EXP) for killing enemies and bosses in the zone you are about to go into. This will increase how fast you level up. Also Cofey client orders as needed. And the skill point client orders from your class coach (+14 available per class). And always have both exp boosters and triboosts up during vhaq/shaq for faster exp. VHAQ/SHAQ modes themselves also give Higher exp. You should pick a main class and a subclass and plan to at least get both of those to level 75. Gunner/fighter or gunner/hunter. You can do it all on one character. Can play all classes on one tune. Benefit to multiple characters is to try playing as different race, a bit of extra storage, and at level 50+ can get extra copies of the weekly order: earn 200k meseta and receive 1mil meseta (which is easily done by turning in mining items like naevershroom, wopal shell, ect to yerkes in Franca's cafe, transfer items between characters using default storage tab). Getting a class to Level 75 on a class adds permanent stat boosts to that character, and I think all the characters on that account?..since the titles are shared. You can look up what the boosts are and decide if it is worth your time. For example having a level 75 gunner adds +40 ranged attack boost to any other class I play as. Get some rings for your class and get them to +20. Affixing stat boosting traits onto your armor and weapons is a big part of the end game, but I would not worry about that until after your reach level 75 and can be complex at first. Priority should be to level up to 75, and also get a good weapon so you can at least access all of the content. Good Luck.

Ah the H10 Missouri Twins..

Fell in love with the name the moment I saw it. 😸

o/ =^.^=

alt text < My, and probably every guy's, dream girl right theya!! 🙀 😸

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger i dunno about that. yanderes are a bit...unsettling

@Damesis At least she know how to choose her weapons.

As perhaps a wise "player" ARKS may have said once. "You don't stick your phone in crazy." ¯_(ツ)_/¯

o/ =^.^=