Bought Premium; Can't Place Furniture?

I bucked, and got 30 days premium.

I can;t place Mineral Samples AT ALL (the area under it are red "x"s).

I can't place a wall painting on the wall.

My mini-room is still 5 spaces.

And I can't place ANYTHING in one of the bigger rooms. Not even a shelving I have.

So..what did I just buy access too? But I thought the Premium Access gave me mineral storage (It does not), and I thought it gave me more room access (It seems not too)

if you mean material storage, you dont get that with premium, you need 300 star gems for 30 days use of it, or 720 star gems for 90 days use of it. Premium and mat storage are two different things.

The mini room will always stay 5 spaces; you need to switch to one of the two other rooms from wall console.

Shelves must be placed on the wall, they cannot be placed in the middle of the room.

And Material Storage is a separate purchase; it does not come with Premium.

@AndrlCh said in Bought Premium; Can't Place Furniture?:

The mini room will always stay 5 spaces; you need to switch to one of the two other rooms from wall console.

Shelves must be placed on the wall, they cannot be placed in the middle of the room.

And Material Storage is a separate purchase; it does not come with Premium.

How do I place a wall painting? I have one called 'Wall Painting' but it sits on the floor.

@Eguzky Each item should tell you what type of furniture piece it is in the item description (ie. Floor type, Wall type, etc.), so just because the item is called Wall Painting, does not mean that it is a Wall type item. When you have an actual Wall type item, you will get a similar placement option like shelves, where it will only let you place it on the wall rather than on the floor.

@AndrlCh said in Bought Premium; Can't Place Furniture?:

@Eguzky Each item should tell you what type of furniture piece it is in the item description (ie. Floor type, Wall type, etc.), so just because the item is called Wall Painting, does not mean that it is a Wall type item. When you have an actual Wall type item, you will get a similar placement option like shelves, where it will only let you place it on the wall rather than on the floor.

Yeah. Turns out those wall paintings (and plants) can also be put on tables and shelving. So that's neat.