The PSO2 Tweaker update did work.

For anyone having issues with the game and the Windows Store,the latest PSO2 Tweaker update completely worked. And no more WindowsApp folders. Just thought I'd let everyone knows.

Im glad to hear you got it working. Happy hunting and may the luck gods be in your favor!

Awesome, since my install has been fine since release I've been hesitant to change anything lol. I heard the tweaker fixes the lobby stuttering due to a memory issue. If the official version doesn't have this patched by the next update I'll likely take the risk and switch to the tweaker tool. Glad it's all working for you now!

That's why we must praise modders for existing.

@Dracoco1214 said in The PSO2 Tweaker update did work.:

Wouldn’t lump them in with modders when the person who made the tweaker does so much more. A person that was also the same person who helped millions of players be able to play PSO2 JP with that Tweaker AND they translated the entire game into English.

@Zarozian said in The PSO2 Tweaker update did work.:

@Dracoco1214 said in The PSO2 Tweaker update did work.:

Wouldn’t lump them in with modders when the person who made the tweaker does so much more. A person that was also the same person who helped millions of players be able to play PSO2 JP with that Tweaker AND they translated the entire game into English.

I meant that person actually, i don't exactly know how that work but good job !

@Xurai said in The PSO2 Tweaker update did work.:

Awesome, since my install has been fine since release I've been hesitant to change anything lol. I heard the tweaker fixes the lobby stuttering due to a memory issue. If the official version doesn't have this patched by the next update I'll likely take the risk and switch to the tweaker tool. Glad it's all working for you now!

I just want you and anybody else who had an easy install to know that using PSO2 Tweaker after you've been playing fine on PC is completely smooth and does not cause any issues. I would recommend you do it immediately, as it absolutely fixes the lobby problems. Game is fantastic now.

I will say, though, that now I'm having issues getting my Astro C40 controller to play after today's PSO2 patch, but I doubt that has anything major to do with the PSO2 Tweaker.... yet I need to say that I had to go into option sand set the controller as the primary device each time I opened up the game since using the PSO2 Tweaker. That doesn't work anymore.

@Xurai So far with normal congestion,I confirm this definitely improved the fps issue