Will we getting the Skilltree resettickets after wards?

Hey, after the amazing Arks-Layer team saved me i was able to finally start playing and now my question.... where is my Skilltree resetticket? Rly fair for ppl who cant login cuz of the store shit.

That'll be $5...This game costs about $100 per month to have everything unlocked and do as you please between premium set, scratch tickets, tree reset, additional trees, never seen anything like it!

since release there is/was an event in which you can get a skilltree resetticket for every charackter you have.... i was finally able to login into the game and got no ticket.... so if we dont get any compensation for this than its rly unfair cuz we coudnt do anything for their messed up pc release. : /

@TbnExotia

I have been playing on PC since hour 1 and I got nothing. I hope you are right bc I could use them for sure!!

Reset tickets are only given out when there are class skill tree changes... Why would you get one? Was there one of those changes?

@Shirokami07 https://pso2.com/news/server-info/maintenance0526 scroll down what is this? Skilltree resettickets :3

I got none either.

@TbnExotia said in Will we getting the Skilltree resettickets after wards?:

since release there is/was an event in which you can get a skilltree resetticket for every charackter you have.... i was finally able to login into the game and got no ticket.... so if we dont get any compensation for this than its rly unfair cuz we coudnt do anything for their messed up pc release. : /

You only got them if you were on Xbox. Since the requirement was to have played before the Maint that added PC.

Oo what the ... they never heard of equal rights right? : /

Oo what the ... they never heard of equal rights right? : /

Why would you need a skill reset so early on anyways? You can one shot content with trash builds and class combos.

well, what would you do, if they gave 100$ ? you would take them too right? what a question xD

If you'd read a bit more, this is only for people who played the XBOX One version prior to the PC release. PC users are not getting the reset tickets, and this is currently intended, and how its worded in the event listing for those tickets.