Its the last time I'm trying with this game.

@Niarudi Actually,this is what I did. Sadly it kept telling me I still needed the windows app version for it to work. I joined the discord to try and find a fix because I am a sore loser and I hate giving up..

@IfrianMMO Well...As a main FFXIV player,this is a very alien concept to me lol.

I kinda figured that this person wasn't able to develop functional brain cells lol. How do I even block them?

@Xurai I do appreciate the offer,I just won't jump ship if I can finally come back on the game 😞 However thanks for the offer!

Hope it works out for you. Ignore the haters, they aint worth the time.

@Ki-Rin I REALLY hope this works out,because there isn't enough words to explain how much I love this game and how much fun I am having partying up with people and chatting with people on the forum and in game. But these issues are starting to get to me,and I ain't someone that gives up easily. I worked for 4 days to fix my friend's problems. and now its me that has issues lol

@Morgothryuzaki Oh hello my Dear, Have you found a resolution?

@Morgothryuzaki Dont u dare leave me

@Morgothryuzaki What I did on my wife's older computer (about a week ago, broke it intentionally trying to help people trouble shooting) was reset a few things after updating the Windows version. Since then her computer has had no issues (other than iTunes needing to be reinstalled. Rest in Peace, iTunes).

Depending on your level of comfort with your operating system, I may be able to give you a few things to try in a message. The gist is getting everything to a "default" state before downloading the game, since a sandboxed VM was all that was used to test this version.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Its the last time I'm trying with this game.:

@IfrianMMO Well...As a main FFXIV player,this is a very alien concept to me lol.

I kinda figured that this person wasn't able to develop functional brain cells lol. How do I even block them?

These are current events going on atm in JAPAN, just so you understand what i mean:

alt text

alt text

These type of events happen constantly on PSO2 and will happen pretty much in every content tier, thus allowing even the freshest of players to obtain the items necessary to get top tier gear.

In fact, many of these events often do not even require you to be max level, as you can see, there is no difficulty attached to the UQ´s in this specific event, therefore even new players can begin collecting all the items necessary to get top gear the second they reach the stat or level requirements.

So there is no "falling behind" in PSO2.

p.s: Screenshots taken from psublog.com which i highly recommend visiting for your PSO2 news.

@Lwyu I'm trying not to,I am working on the tweaker issue as I am writing this.

@John-Paul-RAGE My PC is actually brand new of a month ago,I haven't even really touched much in terms of Windows settings,heck,even the Windows Store has been opened once or twice lol

@Morgothryuzaki said in Its the last time I'm trying with this game.:

@Lwyu I'm trying not to,I am working on the tweaker issue as I am writing this.

If you leave me ill find you, i'll not play till you play. But yeah idk why the tweaker is acting up.

@IfrianMMO That is very reassuring then. Thank you for the information!

@Lwyu Well its probably just a very stupid thing that can be fixed easily. I'll know in a few hours probably.

This is the wrong forum to ask for tweaker help, they have their own discord.