Its the last time I'm trying with this game.

Since the new tweaker update,my game doesn't work anymore. And since I couldn't uninstall it AGAIN,I had to wipe my HDD entirely for the second time. Now I have to download the full game through the tweaker and if this fucks up again and I have to reinstall ONE MORE TIME,i'm quitting the game. This has been going on for far too long. I have been patient,I have helped my friends for days with their issues,I endured constant issues as well. I have reached a darn limit. This game is fun,but it ain't worth reinstalling every two fucking days and wait for 3 hours for the download to complete.

Bye bye 🙂

Oh look,the guy who has nothing else to do but complain about people complaining has come just to be an ass. What a surprise.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Its the last time I'm trying with this game.:

Oh look,the guy who has nothing else to do but complain about people complaining has come just to be an ass. What a surprise.

Indeed, not sure why you're still here though. One less person that does nothing but complain about the stupidest stuff won't hurt the game.

😗 😗

@Ephemiel Except that I didn't complain about anything really. I stated an opinion. You however want to push your opinions as fact and act as if only your ass was worth shit. You talk about people having issues,but have you ever looked upon yourself in a mirror? Because that inflated ego of yours seriously needs to burst so you can regain the little amount of brain cells you have lost when it got so big.

You ain't the only person living on this planet and clearly you have nothing else to do than act as if you were better than others. This game has a lot of actual issues and complaining about it is how you get shit fixed. This game is completely broken and you have the metrics to verify it. So you can either shut the fuck up or get ignored from now on. I don't have time to deal with pretentious fucks like you.

Why are people using the Tweaker anyways? I mean if it was due to the Lobby Choppiness and it chugging the hell out of the PC version, it's as simple as changing a file name, and copying, and pasting another file.

No other reason I can see to using the Tweaker. Only reason I used it in the JP version was due to the simplified translation updates, even then didn't really need it with the Tweaker.

@xxHumorxx Actually,the windows store version deletes itself(it just did to me out of nowhere),it causes issues with installing and uninstalling and litterally overwrites your own admin rights.

@xxHumorxx Actually,the windows store version deletes itself(it just did to me out of nowhere),it causes issues with installing and uninstalling and litterally overwrites your own admin rights.

And yet me and many others have fixed it all by just changing Windows's settings to install apps in another drive and downloading the game like that without interruptions.

@Ephemiel And YET this didin't work for me and many others. But of course only YOUR success matters,right?

And YET this didin't work for me and many others.

I can guarantee you neither you nor a lot of the people having problems ever tried doing what i said through the Windows settings.

Especially taking into account that what I'm saying isn't even IN the list of fixes that is being posted everywhere.

@Ephemiel You cannot guarantee shit. I have followed every directions to the letter. But hey,of course only YOU are right and anyone else isn't.

You cannot guarantee shit. I have followed every directions to the letter. But hey,of course only YOU are right and anyone else isn't.

Have you though? Cause it seems like you haven't. You seem angry, did mommy not give you your bottle today?

I am merely tired of your cancerous and toxic attitude. You keep acting like only you are right and seem to have a fucking huge ego that needs to be fixed.

I am merely tired of your cancerous and toxic attitude. You keep acting like only you are right and seem to have a fucking huge ego that needs to be fixed.

Nice reflection there.

I tried helping out, if you want to keep crying and doing nothing, be my guess.

You aren't trying to help anyone. You come on here saying hey it worked for me so obviously you did shit wrong. Completely disregarding the fact that not every hardware works the same and has the same set ups.