"Other Reply" not showing what I'm typing on the left

Anyone having issues with the site "Other reply" option not showing the text on the left box where you type?alt text

Hello world this is a test 11112.png

Working on my side. Did u try to chance the theme somewhere in the settings or did it just stop working ?

@AnonMarc I rebooted my computer twice and for some reason now it's working.

@Plazza7020 Dark magic (╯°□°)╯

They seem to have added an edit function (had just noticed it when you made the post too) maybe your browser did not like the update ?

@AnonMarc Probably. If my Computer and browser had sentience they would have to be put on life support due to my dumbass forgetting to shutdown my computer every night.

@Plazza7020 lol XD, happens to all of us.

@Plazza7020 said in "Other Reply" not showing what I'm typing on the left:

Anyone having issues with the site "Other reply" option not showing the text on the left box where you type?alt text

I have the same issue.

@Lucky-13-X said in "Other Reply" not showing what I'm typing on the left:

I have the same issue.

This happened to me when I was using the Grammarly extension on Microsoft Edge Chromium. I also disabled Adblock and it corrected. Hopefully their forum support can fix this problem.

Still an issue for me.

@Lucky-13-X said in "Other Reply" not showing what I'm typing on the left:

Still an issue for me.

Do you have any extensions enabled like Grammarly or something that might get in the way of the text box?