Crafters

Are there any crafters in PSO 2? By this I mean they craft items the way you want them for a set fee. If so, is there a list of trusted crafters to contact to work out deals with? I am definitely looking to get something done because this crafting system is definitely not making me happy with its overly frustrating nuances. This is pretty much what I am wanting to find. So, it is a buy post, but need to figure out the sellers of these services and how to get verification they are trusted avenues. Thanks for any replies.

EDIT: Ship-01

@Dreadnaut227 I think from what it sounds like you are aware that the other type of weapon/unit crafting is still not in. So your saying is you want Weapon (A) with certain augments/skills that you pick. And you want that person to then open a trade system with you to buy it at a negotiated price?

I think for that to work you find someone who is willing to get a weapon you want, example Psyco wand. You tell them what you want on it: Get an element you want, let's say wind, Get a soul augment, plus mutation 3, plus meseta fever. Once they hear what you want they tell you a negotiation price, considering they have to take into effect what they put on it, how much meseta they waste, the fail vs sucessding. And then they sell you the item.

This shouldn't be that hard, I don't know many people that consider themselves crafters, but you would need to have a premium account so you can trade with them. Also I would think that they would also need to make it a certain amount in case the buyer backs out of the deal. They still have the item and can sell it in the personal market. But before you do that, if money isn't an option, you can search the weapon, unit and the element, and augs in the search bar to see if someone by luck already has it, and you can negotiate a price with them. Might be easier.

That is exactly what I am looking for. I am wanting to provide the item for them to craft to cut down costs. Ideally, I would get a fixed price, give them the item, and then pay them when they return the item. You basically have the complete idea correct. I am going to message some of the people who have those crazy OP weapons and see if they would do item services. To make it safer, I will require them to reply to this or another buy post for what I am looking for to make it possible to identify them if they are not verified as trusted by anyone. This is a common practice in a lot of games that have a hard ball crafting system. Hopefully, I can find someone that will do it at a good price.

It's a nice thing to do for now but I would advise not getting used to it and learning how affixing works anyway. The reason for that is that a lot of the endgame gear for later content (most 15* weapons and some 14*, 13* units and alot of later 12*) are not tradable so people have to do the affixing themselves. It seems extremely daunting and complex at first but once you get into it it's really nowhere near as bad as one thinks, especially with the tools people made (Affixing guide & Affixing simulator).

@AwkwardSatori said in Crafters:

It's a nice thing to do for now but I would advise not getting used to it and learning how affixing works anyway. The reason for that is that a lot of the endgame gear for later content (most 15* weapons and some 14*, 13* units and alot of later 12*) are not tradable so people have to do the affixing themselves. It seems extremely daunting and complex at first but once you get into it it's really nowhere near as bad as one thinks, especially with the tools people made (Affixing guide & Affixing simulator).

I know how it works, I just hate the way it works. The system is built to be taxing. The thing that really kills it for me is not the mechanics, but the people in the mod pricing. The pricing of mods are completely uncalled for given how you have to get items that are 5+ slots to get mods that reach up to +200 to the primary damage stat. So, it is not a "not understanding problem", but rather a problem with dealing with the extreme price gauging taking place. I don't want to have to spend close to 20 million getting 2 more items set for the big build because you have to make modded items to accommodate the "only 5 material items" rule. It's just painful. I think people are absolutely, already, ruining the mod market. Ugh......

Also, my last high tier item I made almost cost me 30 mil to get set up and it was only around +150 Rng. So, it's a good item, but it could be around +30-35 Rng more. I just couldn't push it without losing another 30 million making multi-modded materials for the actual materials. That was just too damn expensive. I play the game without abusing AC Tickets for Meseta (I buy premium for log in rewards, extra space, and the ability to trade.... so I do support the game....I just refuse to pay to win). So, I have to budget in a manner that is not completely reckless and without consequence. 60 million Meseta on a non-AC Ticket cracked out account is VERY STEEP to craft. Just saying.

If you can afford it go for it. Yeah it's good that you know how to, I know my luck sucks so I understand. Sadly I don't think I could ever justify doing it for many reasons which is fine, sometimes you want a professional doing it for you, that's life.

Best of luck. Also I think the work around those registered items is to get the item user registration removal from the shop to be able to trade those upcoming weapons.

@ERICK001BC said in Crafters:

If you can afford it go for it. Yeah it's good that you know how to, I know my luck sucks so I understand. Sadly I don't think I could ever justify doing it for many reasons which is fine, sometimes you want a professional doing it for you, that's life.

Best of luck. Also I think the work around those registered items is to get the item user registration removal from the shop to be able to trade those upcoming weapons.

Yes, you have to remove registry for the item before you can hand it to be crafted. That makes it always come at a tax of 5 EX-Cubes, but it really isn't that awful of a cost if you are slamming out quests that have high chances of dropping 10 star weapons. So, honestly, it's justifiable haha.

@Dreadnaut227 Yeah, I am very glad at that cost. I been using my xcubes like nothing.