Please reset my 2nd password

i dont understand why this is not automated, it has now been 4 days since i submitted a ticket with no response

@GM-Beemo @GM-Beppo @GM-bill @GM-Bleed @GM-Cheezpuff @GM-Cinder @GM-Deynger @GM-Hamed @GM-JJDragon @GM-Kchan

Same.. I actually uninstalled the game right now, i feel like this annoyance that i cannot acces my shop. i didnt even know the numbers shuffle when i made my PIN because my text were so small i couldnt see the numbers change when you press it. Anyway between all the bugs and unable to even talk to other players cause i dont have a mic and Xbox gamers use a mic. I feel like this game is broken and i have to wait longer. waiting another 6 months before sega gets PC version ready? I think i waited long enough for PSO2 USA release. I am going to be moving on by the time this game is ready to be played. and honestly im not ready to spend money on this game later down the road. Thanks sega but no thanks maybe next time if you ever decide to release PSO3 and you actually learn from your mistakes. Good bye everyone hope you enjoy the game without me, peace.

@javsld568 said in Please reset my 2nd password:

Same.. I actually uninstalled the game right now, i feel like this annoyance that i cannot acces my shop. i didnt even know the numbers shuffle when i made my PIN because my text were so small i couldnt see the numbers change when you press it. Anyway between all the bugs and unable to even talk to other players cause i dont have a mic and Xbox gamers use a mic. I feel like this game is broken and i have to wait longer. waiting another 6 months before sega gets PC version ready? I think i waited long enough for PSO2 USA release. I am going to be moving on by the time this game is ready to be played. and honestly im not ready to spend money on this game later down the road. Thanks sega but no thanks maybe next time if you ever decide to release PSO3 and you actually learn from your mistakes. Good bye everyone hope you enjoy the game without me, peace.

rip your pc, uninstaller currently doesnt work, it just stops you from launching it, puts the files in a hidden folder and downloads garbage until your drive fills up or breaks

@SPLATULATED Sadly waiting is the best thing we can do after opening a support. The fact that they are working hard and trying to fix everything is evidence enough. I hope they help you an everyone else experiencing this soon. but know it will eventually come.

@SPLATULATED i will reinstall if they fix it

@SPLATULATED Did they get back to you? Was the problem resolved?

@ERICK001BC

Yeh i got password reset 💜

@SPLATULATED Glad it all worked out.