Home Ship?

The Ship Transfer system allows you to transfer your character onto another ship for 700 AC. Ship transfers will only be processed during the next upcoming maintenance. If in the event Sega receives a high volume of requests, your ship transfer may be postponed and processed during a later maintenance. Will we be getting a free Transfer from the beta? i don't want to be locked to ship 1.

If they plan on handing them out it (keyword "if) would probably be during the open beta ? Dont be bummed out about being in ship 1 its a good ship and im sure it will be one of the most populated ones come release and forward.

@AnonMarc ya im not worried im still going to love every second on the game XD

@SlimeSlurp6569 said in Home Ship?:

The Ship Transfer system allows you to transfer your character onto another ship for 700 AC. Ship transfers will only be processed during the next upcoming maintenance. If in the event Sega receives a high volume of requests, your ship transfer may be postponed and processed during a later maintenance. Will we be getting a free Transfer from the beta? i don't want to be locked to ship 1.

This is a complex issue because some may have created multiple characters that need transferred, but I think the PSO2 Team will have a good solution to this once the beta is over. Don't worry! 😃

@SlimeSlurp6569 said in Home Ship?:

If you do transfer make sure to move all stored items to player storage if you can. Especially if you only have the one character on the server. I did a ship transfer on JP and lost all my non player strored items. I don't know if they changed things or how it works now but I'm just saying from what I experienced a long time ago.

@The-Question yoooo big clutch fam thanks for that!!!!!!

But where in the menu do I go to request a ship transfer?

Does anyone know?

@Korly said in Home Ship?:

Does anyone know?

It currently isn't available. If it was available, you would just select your character in the log-in screen to open the options for it and there would be an item on the menu about ship transfers.