PSO2 Story quest issue on Xbox

I'm trying to play the story quest "The Beginning of the End" from Episode 1, but when I jump into the quest from the Gate ship, I go to the next area to advance the story and only get stuck on the loading screen.I quit the game and re do the Story Quest and the same thing over again.

@AlphaOmegaX-76 Good to know. So atm, does it let you load the quest from the main counters?

@AlphaOmegaX-76 said in PSO2 Story quest issue on Xbox:

I'm trying to play the story quest "The Beginning of the End" from Episode 1, but when I jump into the quest from the Gate ship, I go to the next area to advance the story and only get stuck on the loading screen.I quit the game and re do the Story Quest and the same thing over again.

Yes once you pick the quest it load up as normal were you see Zeno and Echo,they go with you and fight a few monsters, then go threw a Teleport er and then go to the next stage area that when you get stuck in the loading screen,I let it load for a hour and still no change.

@AlphaOmegaX-76 That sucks, look's like the counter is the only way to do them until it get's fixed then.

@ERICK001BC said in PSO2 Story quest issue on Xbox:

@AlphaOmegaX-76 That sucks, look's like the counter is the only way to do them until it get's fixed then.

tried all counters and one in the gate ship,all the same.Thanks for the reply's

@AlphaOmegaX-76 I would definitely open up a support ticket to report it then.