Some Concerns About The Requirements For The Successor Classes

As of right now in JP PSO2, they have the requirements for the successor classes at two level 75 classes but previously they needed 3 level 75 classes one of each of the 3 attack types, Melee, Range, and Technique.

Which will NA PSO2 get?

@Zarozian said in Some Concerns About The Requirements For The Successor Classes:

As of right now in JP PSO2, they have the requirements for the successor classes at two level 75 classes but previously they needed 3 level 75 classes one of each of the 3 attack types, Melee, Range, and Technique.

Which will NA PSO2 get?

The game run with Ep6 base game, so its will be 2 class I think.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Some Concerns About The Requirements For The Successor Classes:

@Zarozian said in Some Concerns About The Requirements For The Successor Classes:

Which will NA PSO2 get?

The game run with Ep6 base game, so its will be 2 class I think.

Oh that's so nice. That means I don't have to invest in Tech lol.

@Zarozian Yeah they made it a lot easier to obtain, similar to the full master ranking a level 13* weapon and unit.

Edit: I would still do it for the base stat boosts though.

I'm assuming these classes aren't out for us yet. Anyone know when they will be?

@Hatsodoom said in Some Concerns About The Requirements For The Successor Classes:

I'm assuming these classes aren't out for us yet. Anyone know when they will be?

They aren't out yet. The first one should be out around the time of Episode 4

@Ragnawind If they are waiting until the right Episode to release them, then it won't be until we get Episode 5 for one and Episode 6 for the other two.