I should not be wasting 60+GB of internet data just trying to repair what should be a functional game install. The steps to reproduce the issue are as follows...
- Open start menu
- Search for Phantasy Star Online 2
- Right click on Phantasy Star Online 2.
- Left Click on "App Settings"
- Click "Repair"
- wait a while for the repair action to finish.
- Launch the game, and the Launcher Should verify the game files, and not force a full redownload of every single file.
Expected result: For the Game to be "repaired" without wasting gigabytes of internet data.
Other Thoughts: It would be nice if There was a way to backup and restore the Phantasy Star Online 2 game data. I have several systems and it is expensive to haft to re-download the game every single time.