this damn 3 reputation shit is annoying

How do I get 3 reputation points on this forum so i can use these forums NORMALLY.....

Even I dont know , and ive been here for a long time.

Rumors are its 3333 forum posts

I kinda want to be able to make more than ONE replay every 45 seconds.. Its not very convenient when in a huge topic with messages flooding...

The reputation system is currently disabled on the forums.

@coldreactive said in this damn 3 reputation shit is annoying:

The reputation system is currently disabled on the forums.

prob waiting for this whole thing to be solved.

@coldreactive Are you kidding me.... So i'm fucked with this? 😞

@Morgothryuzaki said in this damn 3 reputation shit is annoying:

@coldreactive Are you kidding me.... So i'm fucked with this? 😞

At least it's not reddit. Because if you keep attempting to post/etc. during your reddit posting cooldown, your reddit cooldown exponentially increases, and can top over an hour. The reputation system on reddit is completely dictated by the community.

If a freshly made user gets -100 karma on a subreddit, they are soft-banned from the subreddit, and have all of their posts moderated. This is terrible news for people who want to post on subreddits like /r/FFXIV, which downvotes everything.

@coldreactive Oh boy,am I glad to not be a reddit user lmao. Heck I barley use forums,I just decided that PSO2 was worth it enough for me to get involved.

@coldreactive Oh boy,am I glad to not be a reddit user lmao. Heck I barley use forums,I just decided that PSO2 was worth it enough for me to get involved.

Some subreddits, like /r/Yogscast, are even worse. They have a silent/invisible post hiding system done by a bot if you don't flair your posts. (Which is counter-intuitive on reddit, because YOU CANNOT FLAIR POSTS PRIOR TO POSTING. IT MUST BE POSTED FIRST TO FLAIR IT.)

Which is why I hope the reputation system never comes. Some subreddits tried to remove the downvote button via their themes, but you can bypass that by viewing the poster's profile and downvote from there.

@coldreactive I don't really care how they do it. I just want to be able to post more than once every 45 seconds.

@coldreactive I don't really care how they do it. I just want to be able to post more than once every 45 seconds.

We had a couple bots on the forum prior to PC's release that just spammed half of the sub-forums within half an hour. Count yourself lucky it's every 45 seconds.

@coldreactive Okay,that sounds bad.