MAG

I'm a Ranger, making a pure ratk MAG. I managed to get my MAG to level 99, but I accidentally put 2 level into DEX. I know there are ways to de-level it, but should I wait to level it up to 100 after I get rid of the 1 level in DEX?

@Aperture-Mage it doesn't matter, I'd go ahead and level it. You can get 5 free level downs from one of the arks missions iirc.

@Azuraerun Well I ask because doesn't your MAG evolve into another form at 100? And so wouldn't it evolving with a 99 R+atk make it something different than one that would be a straight 100 R-atk. Because I know it kind of worked like that in PSO1&2.

@Aperture-Mage said in MAG:

@Azuraerun Well I ask because doesn't your MAG evolve into another form at 100? And so wouldn't it evolving with a 99 R+atk make it something different than one that would be a straight 100 R-atk. Because I know it kind of worked like that in PSO1&2.

If I remember right, you are correct. They change at level 30 and then 100.

you can change the way your mag looks later with a Mag Device if you dont like the way it looks, Collabs and Sega add new (or old) mags in here and there if you like the way another ones looks. you're not locked into the mag you get when you meet certain stats so dont worry about the old PSO Ep 1 & 2 way of getting a specific mag. Also saves you money on having to buy another mag and re-spec into it

@ArcaneTechs Awesome. I was hoping that's how it worked.

There are not as much variations or even secret evolutions as they were in PSO I&II and up, the basic Ranged lvl 100 MAG will be the same regardless of any other stat. But yeah, MAG cells from events or premium ones are what you will provably end using. Who doesn't want a Green Puyo as a MAG?

@Aperture-Mage a single point off wont deviate the evolution.

Thanks everyone. I'll remember this when Open Beta comes out! 🙂

I finally started freding my mag towards the end of closed beta and have been trying to force other stats back down while only increasing the RATK lol. I want the perfect RATK mag if possible or i might reset it later haha

@Hengbok You can decrease single stats using certain items.

Dang I will need to get sone of those next time. I had been using decoration items for the most part for one stat but havent had an item for just another stat yet without increasing something else i didnt want haha

@Hengbok Well you still will have to avoid as much unwanted stats as possible, the item that reduces 1 single stat requires a certain amount of other items to exchange. Just don't worry if you are in a 195-5 mag for a time, but if it's 170-30 it may take a few resources to "repair".

@landman thanks, that's good to know. I am nowhere close to those ranges yet but will definitely try to keep it from needing to be repaired.

I recommend you always carry some My Room decorations (4 stars) as they decrease Dex by a large amount and increase RNG Atk at the same time.