Cash Store has never made me want to spend less money then this

Zero ability to preview anything, 3 items....and a bunch of ant sized icons for a handful of items on the right hand side. Like..what is this? a game with so many costumes and outfits...and you sell 3? is this a joke? I mean scratch tickets as well, I literally have to go outside of the game to preview anything. (assuming I can find info) for a ten year old game, there is a surprising lack of info, images or previews of items out and about.

on that note, please allow me to resize the preview window for the player store items, at least there I can preview, but its so tiny.

You can resize the preview window. Just move the cursor to the edge of the box and pull.

I agree, the preview seriously sucks but you get used to it, plus fiona posts all the items for us to see them properly, theres also videos from JP made to show whats what.

some extra zoom on preview would be nice.

@Iron-Woodsman said in Cash Store has never made me want to spend less money then this:

You can resize the preview window. Just move the cursor to the edge of the box and pull.

how, ive literally tried clicking it, dragging and it doesnt move for me..is there a magic corner to grab?

No, there's no magic corner. Just move the mouse cursor over the edge or corner of the box until it changes into a "pull" icon, then drag out the box to the desired size. I just hopped in game and tried it out, it works. You are talking about the player shop preview windows, right?

yes it doesnt work for me, will try again

............. now its working, I shit you not..it hasnt been working, then again I recently swapped to PSO Tweaker...maybe that fixed it for me

Yeah, this game definitely has its weird moments. Glad to hear that it works, though!

Hopefully some mods in the future could fix that...unless they already exist on jp version maybe ?