[Feedback] Cash shop Pricing too high

Material storage monthly price (12$/month if you buy 3 months) is too high. If I buy premium and material storage, thats 25$ per month or 300$ per year... The most I will pay is 15$ per month or 180$ per year (The price of WoW subscription. I consider this an opportunity cost)

If I want to unlock everything I want in the cash shop which includes:

1.) Inventory to 150: 35$ (Acceptable)

2.) 3 extra mags: 24$ (Acceptable)

3.) Premium every month: 13$/month or 156$/year (Acceptable)

4.) Material storage every month: 12$/month or 148$/year (Unacceptable, Suggestion: Permanent option or include it in premium)

5.) Sub-pallet: 8$ (Acceptable)

6.) Character storage maxed: 112$ (Unacceptable,Suggestion: Price lowered)

One time payments: 179$

Monthly Cost: 25$ Yearly cost: 300$

It's just too costly. I want to see a permanent storage purchase option that can be PER character. Such as, 50$ will unlock material storage forever on ONE character. I don't like the feel of "renting" things in MMOs, I want to have OWNERSHIP. I don't mind paying a subscription of 12-15$ per month, my issue is the storage mainly being rented and the pricing is on the high side.

The arguement will be that its all "optional". I know. For me the game will be more enjoyable with all of the above.

Yeah its pretty crazy even world of warcraft wouldn't pull this crap

Except no one, ever, wants to just buy everything. All that stuff IS optional, any human with a brain would just buy whatever they want at the time rather than just buy EVERYTHING unless they're impulse buyers. If you think the game is more enjoyable because you have 3 mags or more sub-pallets, then the problem is you.

Do you guys actually WANT to do nothing but complain? Every few days, someone complains and moans about something new. Will people start crying about the design of a specific outfit and say the game will fail because of it too? Or complain that a boss is too hard in the hardest difficulty?

if it was affordable more people would buy so they would generate more money. its not like it costs them anything to hand over a mag pass. its not created by a team each time.

3 mags and sub pallet arent the issue. Those are cheap and permanant.

My issue is monthly rentals of bank space with no option to buy them permanently. Not only that, but the overall cost of it is too high. 25$/month for just premium/material storage? Possibly include material storage with premium? That could work I guess.

There needs to be permanent bank options OR a reduced overall price. One or the other.

EDIT: I'm not a whale by any stretch but I am willing to spend money. I don't accept "rental" storage. Especially at these prices. If it were 3$ per month, fine, but 12$ for material storage 1 month? yikes. I don't mind dropping 100-200$ on unlocking PERMANENT items but im not gonna spend 148$ per year to "rent" storage. I need to have ownership at that point. I am gonna spend 13$ per month on PREMIUM which in my opinion is the subscription. Its like having 2 subscriptions. Crazy

@Isomer said in [Feedback] Cash shop Pricing too high:

3 mags and sub pallet arent the issue.

And yet you mentioned them like they were.

Material storage monthly price (12$/month if you buy 3 months) is too high. If I buy premium and material storage, thats 25$ per month or 300$ per year... The most I will pay is 15$ per month or 180$ per year (The price of WoW subscription. I consider this an opportunity cost)

If I want to unlock everything I want in the cash shop which includes:

1.) Inventory to 150: 35$

2.) 3 extra mags: 24$

3.) Premium every month: 13$/month or 156$/year

4.) Material storage every month: 12$/month or 148$/year

5.) Sub-pallet: 8$

6.) Character storage maxed: 112$

One time payments: 179$

Monthly Cost: 25$ Yearly cost: 300$

It's just too costly. I want to see a permanent storage purchase option that can be PER character. Such as, 50$ will unlock material storage forever on ONE character. I don't like the feel of "renting" things in MMOs, I want to have OWNERSHIP. I don't mind paying a subscription of 12-15$ per month, my issue is the storage mainly being rented and the pricing is on the high side.

The arguement will be that its all "optional". I know. For me the game will be more enjoyable with all of the above.

• you dont need so many mags if you play the cards right
  • You dont need more inventory space if you use your inventory wisely
  • You dont need to buy premium every month, sometimes they even hand out passes especially in xbox game pass which is $1 half the time.
  • Material storage? I spend money on the game, am deeply involved in it, and I have yet to use material storage though its very useful.
  • Are 4 sub-palettes not enough for you, are you going for beyond intricate set ups? Power to you. *One package gives both inventory space, and storage space. You start off with a lot of storage space. But 50/50 inventory is kinda annoying understandable but feasible.

No matter what you list here fair or not, its all optional, no one is going to you, in your face and yelling at you to get you to buy anything. I bought mags because I Wanted more mags and could afford it. I bought space and storage because I wanted it.

Though I agree people cant afford things all the time, nonetheless its not impossible nor are they forcing you. Material storage is just for an extra bonus of ease. I use regular storage for materials and such, and my character storage for cosmetics and gear. Premium storage exists too.

EDIT: I'm not a whale by any stretch but I am willing to spend money. I don't accept "rental" storage.

Then don't buy it? You don't need the expanded storage unless you're an extreme hoarder.

You're legitimately complaining about completely optional stuff that is not required in the slightest.

@Ephemiel said in [Feedback] Cash shop Pricing too high:

EDIT: I'm not a whale by any stretch but I am willing to spend money. I don't accept "rental" storage.

Then don't buy it? You don't need the expanded storage unless you're an extreme hoarder.

You're legitimately complaining about completely optional stuff that is not required in the slightest.

That's like your opinion. I agree with OP.

@Ki-Rin said in [Feedback] Cash shop Pricing too high:

And that's like yours and i disagree with OP. Great argument you made though.

Guys, the purpose of this post is FEEDBACK.

I want to spend money to support the game. Replying with stuff like "I played the game 8 years for free, stop complaining" is not constructive at all with this post.

I realize it is all optional. I am giving FEEDBACK. Its too pricey. 0$ is less than 1$, remember that. If the pricing was better, maybe there sales would increase overall. These are currently whale prices disguised as monthly fees. 148$ per year to RENT storage in a game? Thats ludicrious.

@Ki-Rin said in [Feedback] Cash shop Pricing too high:

Dude you must be super bored if youre trolling this much lmaooo

3 mags and sub pallet arent the issue. Those are cheap and permanant.

My issue is monthly rentals of bank space with no option to buy them permanently. Not only that, but the overall cost of it is too high. 25$/month for just premium/material storage? Possibly include material storage with premium? That could work I guess.

There needs to be permanent bank options OR a reduced overall price. One or the other.

EDIT: I'm not a whale by any stretch but I am willing to spend money. I don't accept "rental" storage. Especially at these prices. If it were 3$ per month, fine, but 12$ for material storage 1 month? yikes. I don't mind dropping 100-200$ on unlocking PERMANENT items but im not gonna spend 148$ per year to "rent" storage. I need to have ownership at that point. I am gonna spend 13$ per month on PREMIUM which in my opinion is the subscription. Its like having 2 subscriptions. Crazy

Again, options, all options. You get so much space what do you plan to do that will consume all 50/50 inventory, 300/300 character storage, etc? Premium storage comes with premium thats another bonus. What are you doing for real I gotta know, you gonna buy out the entire market in a span of a day? I gaurantee you, I'm ahead of you in every aspect and I still dont need material storage. I'm not even a whale. Do you do this is every game? "No space in my inventory on minecraft, big issue here."

I want to spend money to support the game. Replying with stuff like "I played the game 8 years for free, stop complaining" is not constructive at all with this post.

I realize it is all optional. I am giving FEEDBACK. Its too pricey. 0$ is less than 1$, remember that. If the pricing was better, maybe there sales would increase overall. These are currently whale prices disguised as monthly fees. 148$ per year to RENT storage in a game? Thats ludicrious.

No it's not, you're complaining about something that doesn't require complaining, is completely optional and is not needed in the slightest, all because you decide to throw EVERYTHING that has a price tag together just to find a reason to complain.

Agree totally. They should copy Path of Exile and make extra stash permanent.

@Ephemiel Except that the monetization model IS kinda on the high side,regardless. I get you,people complaining over everything is annoying. But this particular critique is actually relevant.