Unable to login today, anyone else?

The game just won't open

yes because it deleted itself from your computer. welcome to the club.

so we have to install it again? i was wondering why my game wouldn't run 😞

Yes you can install it again, but it will delete itself again on the next System reboot until sega and Microsoft won't fix it.

Oh actually don't install it again, because it only deletes some files so you just end up with a lot of dead files that you can't delete from you harddrive making a lot of dead space. the best thing that you can do in this situation is to wait. while other problems have fixes this one doesn't really have one so far so we are waiting.

I guess no one will be playing for a while unless this issue is fixed.... lol.. RIP.. T_T

guys try the new tweaker update. it solved my problems and the game doesn't delete itself anymore and it runs prefectly.

i got the new tweaker update... after downloading another 80+ gigs its still not working, got it working somehow yesterday but today no go again...

side note anyone know how to get access to freakin open the windows app folder?? also to gain access to delete the folder?? B^P

@MasterWimbley said in Unable to login today, anyone else?:

i got the new tweaker update... after downloading another 80+ gigs its still not working, got it working somehow yesterday but today no go again...

side note anyone know how to get access to freakin open the windows app folder?? also to gain access to delete the folder?? B^P

https://beebom.com/how-access-windowsapps-folder-windows-10/

instructions on how to access the Windows App folder... had two identical folders each 57 gigs.. deleted them both. gunna try and download again tomorrow.

they really need to fix their stuff!! such a great game, too bad they cant get their stuff to work properly