My MAG Is Lv. 200; Now What?

I probably raised it wrong (I started as a Gunner, then went Braver) but now it's level 200..so what now?

My MAG

Well, the image will not load, but you can click it.

Oh no, what have you done?

Mag are supposed to be leveled on a single stat, the one benefitting your particular class, not only because it empowers your actual effectiveness but because higher tier weapons have very high stat requirements to equip.

Burn it. It is an abomination.

No, but seriously, that is a seriously messed up Mag that will give you issues later on since you will likely not be able to equip higher rarity Weapons when they release.

You can use Mag Level Down Devices from the Excube Shop to try and clean it up a bit, like removing the Def stats from it, and all the TEC and RNG Support from it. But in all honesty, if you can/are willing to, you are better off just buying a new Mag for $3 and raising it to be a single stat instead of all over the place like that.

@IfrianMMO Yeah, I had a feeling I shot myself in the foot by switching classes. I figured it was okay..ish..since Bravers also use bows.

In most cases, you will want to level up more than one mag, each of them having a pure stat. DEX, TEC Power, MEL Power and RNG Power, 4 total mags at most for that. Pure DEX is usually best if you're just casually playing around with everything early on. (So if you're a free user, just go with this really. Unless you want to dedicate one character to each power type. Taking up all three of your slots.) But the other three are more for content like the end-game content we currently have.

The "Mag Raising Set" you can get, can level up a level 1 mag to level 68 on one food device type. Which means if you get 4 mags then get that raising pack, you can instantly have all four at level 68 immediately.

It's going to take a lot of looking at Mag stat food items and seeing what lowers what while keeping a mag level down device ready when you get it properly sorted. A lot of effort.

@Eguzky said in My MAG Is Lv. 200; Now What?:

@IfrianMMO Yeah, I had a feeling I shot myself in the foot by switching classes. I figured it was okay..ish..since Bravers also use bows.

Bravers use full DEX mag because the Braver Mag skill transforms all DEX into Melee and Ranged power, while still boosting the DEX.

That mag you raised is Michaelsoft Bimbows level 😧

You are honestly better off buying a new mag for $3 USD and starting over, it will save you a lot of time and effort.

What do I feed it for DEX? Most it's DEX is just a side-effect of other items.

@Eguzky PA discs and 7* Pet Candies raise DEX without raising any other stat. Also, don't forget about the DEX Mini Devices from the Photon Sphere Shop.

My method is not necessarily the most cost effective, but it´s the easiest and laziest.

As soon as you are high level enough to find 10 star weapons often in UQ´s and missions, exchange these in the Swap shop for Photon Spheres, and then exchange said Photon Spheres for DEX food devices.

Do take into account that the more content is released as the patches roll by, the easier will said *10 stars be to obtain, to the point by ep6 they are almost a nuisance, and some bosses just drop excubes/spheres instead of 10 star loot.

So usually, simply because i am lazy and not in a hurry, i just spam swap spheres for dex food, since it´s simple and easy.

...What is the Braver MAG skill? I can't find it on the tree. I want to keep it in mind.

...What is the Braver MAG skill? I can't find it on the tree. I want to keep it in mind.

alt text

..It's called Braver Mag. I feel kinda stupid. XD

..It's called Braver Mag. I feel kinda stupid. XD

The best part is, the next class using a Katana, the amazing Phantom, one of the most fun classes to play, also has this skill which means if you raise a DEX mag you are set for that class too.

It´s a Katana class that also uses rifles and staffs for casting spells.

There. My new MAG is already 102 with all DEX (and all my Photon Drops are gone ;.; ) Now to only feed it pure DEX items..which may cut down on it's uptime, enery-wise.

There. My new MAG is already 102 with all DEX (and all my Photon Drops are gone ;.; ) Now to only feed it pure DEX items..which may cut down on it's uptime, enery-wise.

Rome was not built in a day, just make sure you only feed DEX items and raise absolutely not even a single point in any other stat, and do feel free to wait for more Photon Spheres.

Also, the Phantom class:

alt text