Players acting bad at concert

@DarkKiaser said in Players acting bad at concert:

@Ship04 said in Players acting bad at concert:

@DDDLife said in Players acting bad at concert:

Yes, Unfortunately , Society is also a Mix of pleasantries and not so pleasant. These are people who think that doing this kind of behavior is fun, For that matter, I also find this kind of lot to be disgusting, Un-educated type of people. But , The best advice I can offer is just take a screen-cap and use them to file your report. That is all (Unfortunately), you can do at this point. I'm not saying that I blame these kind of people or individuals, I really blame the public educational system that IMO has terribly failed.

Yes because only un educated people make jokes

Yes it does no offence. Usually people with a head on there shoulders, mature and yes reasonably educated. Know what jokes are appropriate in public and what is not especially when young kids play the game too. This is something you ma lack to understand, but should learn.

"appropriate jokes"

I understand all your trying to do is start a fight. This wont happen. I wish you a good day. You can fight with someone else. I am too busy.

Actually I'm not. I just don't buy into ITS FOR DE KEEDS Lewd.png

@Ash-Lv1 said in Players acting bad at concert:

Just a note on how to report them quick: Go to symbol arts, and move to the next TAB (on xbox is RB, on PC you should just click the arrow or something?) It will show the history of the symbol arts, find the ones that is offensive, and click on it. Should be an option says "block" (also it is report...). Fill in and they will be removed by GMs.
Seems GMs does the removal daily, and I see those SAs are frequently removed from the game (they will leave a blank spot on your SA history if they were removed).

Thanks for this. Was looking for how to do this.

@Cherryzombs said in Players acting bad at concert:

@Ash-Lv1 said in Players acting bad at concert:

Just a note on how to report them quick: Go to symbol arts, and move to the next TAB (on xbox is RB, on PC you should just click the arrow or something?) It will show the history of the symbol arts, find the ones that is offensive, and click on it. Should be an option says "block" (also it is report...). Fill in and they will be removed by GMs.
Seems GMs does the removal daily, and I see those SAs are frequently removed from the game (they will leave a blank spot on your SA history if they were removed).

Thanks for this. Was looking for how to do this.

Yah helped me too the guy that told us should get some free AC. 🙂

@Ship04 It may not be for kids, but that doesn't mean we can't have standards of some kind.

@SuccubusAlice said in Players acting bad at concert:

@Ship04 It may not be for kids, but that doesn't mean we can't have standards of some kind.

I meant kids as a addon thing beyond just whats appropriate or not in public. He doesn't get it I am glade you do tyvm. I just hope sega will take formal action too prevent this stuff.

Use /uioff 600 before the concert starts and no messages show up. It removes the UI so you just need to remember to push E to go into the concert camera.

I just don't buy into ITS FOR DE KEEDS

Nobody said that, kids game or not it's inappropriate

Yes, Unfortunately , Society is also a Mix of pleasantries and not so pleasant. These are people who think that doing this kind of behavior is fun, For that matter, I also find this kind of lot to be disgusting, Un-educated type of people. But , The best advice I can offer is just take a screen-cap and use them to file your report. That is all (Unfortunately), you can do at this point. I'm not saying that I blame these kind of people or individuals, I really blame the public educational system that IMO has terribly failed.

Yes it does no offence. Usually people with a head on there shoulders, mature and yes reasonably educated. Know what jokes are appropriate in public and what is not especially when young kids play the game too. This is something you may lack to understand, but should learn.

Kids under the age of 10 probably should not be being allowed to play games like this without supervision in the first place?

Problem with the parents, not the game tbh.

But I don't really want symbol art to be banned just because a minority are offended by it. e.g. other than lewd images, Banning Jesus memes because religious people will get offended or w/e.

Should really just have a tagging system for graphic images to be filtered out, but dont know how difficult that would be to program into the game, as to not impede on other peopels fun just because you don't like it. (PS I find all the lewd images in concerts to sometimes get annoying too) and If it aint in JP it aint gonna be in EU probably.

@JonnyAkster said in Players acting bad at concert:

Yes it does no offence. Usually people with a head on there shoulders, mature and yes reasonably educated. Know what jokes are appropriate in public and what is not especially when young kids play the game too. This is something you may lack to understand, but should learn.

Kids under the age of 10 probably should not be being allowed to play games like this without supervision in the first place?

But I don't really want symbol art to be banned just because a minority are offended by it. e.g. other than lewd images, Banning Jesus memes because religious people will get offended or w/e.

Should really just have a tagging system for graphic images to be filtered out, but dont know how difficult that would be to program into the game, as to not impede on other peopels fun just because you don't like it. (PS I find all the lewd images in concerts to sometimes get annoying too) and If it aint in JP it aint gonna be in EU probably.

Theirs like 20 threads like this its not the "minority" of players. Its far more.

Theirs like 20 threads like this its not the "minority" of players at this time doing it. Its far more.

And there wasn't 20+ threads over fresh start.

Theirs like 20 threads like this its not the "minority" of players at this time doing it. Its far more.

And there wasn't 20+ threads over fresh start.

Fine 10? or so?

EH... I guess if kids are not exposed early on and they find out for themselves, I guess it makes sense that the inappropriate behavior is warranted. At the same time, Much of this really gets to go under the radar, So it less likely to be corrected and reprimanded.

Still .. I guess once , Twice - Or even now and again.. It does seem hilarious. Then what about the repeat offender who spams it like there is no tommorow?

No point in making multiple threads about this. It is known already. Simply block them, no need to ask them to stop. You already know how that is going to turn out.

block, report and move on with life~