DO NOT! Release ship 4!

Ship 1, 2 , and 3 are now normal population! We don't need a 4th server!

F...... U

It's 1 PM on a Monday in North America EST, and 10 am PST. I would also like to point out that a huge influx of players who cannot currently install the game correctly have still yet to join us, not to mention countless players who are waiting for news regarding Server 4's status. I'm pretty sure you're just a Ship 3 player worried about losing population on your server if it opens. Server 4 will be good for this game, it will bring in a lot of new players who would not otherwise play.

Very pointless post with nothing additive to its purpose.

@Eye-ce said in DO NOT! Release ship 4!:

Important enough for YOU to spend your time to respond to it.

If your goal is to retain players and increase actual playing playerbase, you should've asked them to merge server 1 & 3, not triggering players waiting for Ship 4: Merge 1 and 3 and give 3 to those asking for Ship 4.

Ship 2 is the only one regularly crowded (so far). We may seem something after the launcher fiasco is fixed.

If you still aren't playing cause you want a new ship let me say it isn't worth waiting for. Play, learn, makena decision when a new ship opens if you so choose to pursue that route. The market is pretty tame even with all the whales on Ship 2.

@John-Paul-RAGE I dunno about other people but I'm practicing on my Ship 2 character while I wait for a decision.

After doing episode 1 and 2 on ship 3, I dont think I will ever do those episode quests ever again. Soooooooooooooooo long omg! So glad I have it done.... Only episode 3 left.

@PortalSpade789 said in DO NOT! Release ship 4!:

@Eye-ce said in DO NOT! Release ship 4!:

Important enough for YOU to spend your time to respond to it.

@PortalSpade789 I took a few seconds out of my day to write how I felt about it. There is no reason that the remaining Ships should not be opened given the contrasting influx of players still waiting to play. I don't care nearly enough to debate about this topic personally, hence why I took a few seconds out of my day to write a simple disagreement with little value behind it.

They're only at "normal" population because each ship has 138 blocks, way above what would be normal for those ships.

Ship 4 is the ansur to the problem!

Nah we need a ship 4 for sure. And a 5 maybe. Get ready to flock ship 4 F76FF4A0-DB38-44A2-8719-B810FE772166.jpeg