How much have you spent so far in game

I spent 50$ for one scratch ticket roll bulk and the premium set.

I spent 15 CAD for 20 more inv slot and a extra mag, might pay another 15 for the same thing.

Nothing . It’s not because I don’t want to but it’s unavailable in Europe without jumping though hoops getting US Microsoft cards and such

I am stopping at 600 this month. The community went to shit and is way more interested in inadvertently killing the game.

Lol - too much 😛 Not really though. I feel like the money I spent was worth it, even though it hurts to buy AC and SG sometimes. I have 12 characters (so at 500 AC per it starts to add up already). Lets see if I can find a total somewhere....

436.81 - Not including the Ragol Memory Pack or the Sonic Edition.

I only spent 30 for the Ragol pack. I'm not buying anything else till I completely figure this system out.

id love to spend some money but without any concrete answers from sega i just cant

@PsyGrrl88 said in How much have you spent so far in game:

436.81 - Not including the Ragol Memory Pack or the Sonic Edition.

Welcome to the Big Spender cloughb.

Wow. I didn't realize how susceptible people are to these monetization mechanics.

PSO1 had most of the things for free that you have to pay for in PSO2. That's what I find most egregious about the whole thing. I miss the days of games being complete packages.

@IzzyData People are free to spend however much they want on a game; however, people shouldn't be constantly pressured to spend a lot of money on a game just to be able to enjoy it. Granted, you can get by without spending any money, but you kinda have to know the game well and walk on eggshells to do it.

Absolutely nothing.

Been tempted to buy premium for the symbol art space, but that's it.

I'm super thankful for you AC scratchers out there, the CAST parts I wanted tanked from 3m to 150k

@Wusscake said in How much have you spent so far in game:

however, people shouldn't be constantly pressured to spend a lot of money on a game just to be able to enjoy it.

I enjoyed the game in JP without paying a single cent, and did so for more than a few months before I played other games due to the new kanji/etc. captcha. At the time handwriting wasn't available in google translate.

Now that we have our NA version, I'm free to spend all the money I desire to to help further development/etc.

@Ship04 said in How much have you spent so far in game:

I am stopping at 600 this month. The community went to shit and is way more interested in inadvertently killing the game.

Good lord! XD wow. I am just waiting on more outfits from later popping up and beds.

$10 bucks on a new mag and a second Auxiliery. That's all I plan to spend hopefully. I would buy a skill tree reset if they were out but they aren't. so I will have to wait on that.

I kind of have to agree with the anti monetization posts. This game is one of the most paygated games I ever experienced in all my gaming career. Item trading, personal room, alliance leadership, personal shop, its all gated behind a paywall and these are things that should really be a free function. If your going to paygate your game so heavily you honestly just might as well make it a subscription based game at this point and unlock everything.

@coldreactive I don't have a lot of extra cash, but I tend to spend it where I spend my time. Which is currently on PSO2. Soooooo....there you have it.