How much have you spent so far in game

@Meta77 said in How much have you spent so far in game:

@TheAngelneer said in How much have you spent so far in game:

Sure do, you are free to make all the bad financial decisions you want.

Doesn't negate the fact you are here doing some cringe weird flex, self-proclaimed old person in the internet.

Nah i guess i just make more than you and know how to budget. but keep trying

You make more than me because you chose to spend your money more poorly? That is some A+ logic right there, maybe you should use some of that money you make more than me to get yourself a better education.

Doesn't negate the fact you are here doing some cringe weird flex, self-proclaimed old person in the internet.

You make more than me because you chose to spend your money more poorly? That is some A+ logic right there, maybe you should use some of that money you make more than me to get yourself a better education.

Lol im just going to report your post to save me the time of you trying to derail and pointless trying to flame to get me in argument with you. For your info i have a Masters Degree so please do let me know how educated I need to be XD

Lol im just going to report your post to save me the time of you trying to derail and pointless trying to flame to get me in argument with you. For your info i have a Masters Degree so please do let me know how educated I need to be XD

How I am trying to derail when my post was exactly on topic saying that I don't plan to spend any more than I would on a regular subscription model MMO, if anyone started derailing it was your first response to me.

If you want to play this game, I have a PhD and I'm a published STEM researcher ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Please know that this thread is currently being monitored. Let's respect each other's opinions and comments. Have a great day ARKS!

Thanks. and get yourself a rappy picture. Its odd not having a gm as a rappy color like green rappy gm. (thats a joke. I miss green rappy. sure hes swamped)

And lord knows there will be some that jump in to say "noting or segas not getting any till they open another ship

But for those actually in game committed how much have you spent? For me myself i am sitting around $280

I am at the point where I actually want to tell the developers to stop releasing AC scratch every week and go back to biweekly or month. Because my money doesn't stack that much to pay even if I make a lot considering COVID19 PAUSE is now ending soon, while paying for utilities will return.

Spent nothing. They don't even want my money anyway.

just 15 bucks for premium, all the other stuff ill buy in game with meseta, with its flawed 'weekly' quest system 😛

60 bucks. Wanted the extra inventory and what not.

Way to much already , got bad luck looking for some hair LMAO

About to spend 200$ on points that will last me a while I think.

Unlocking inventory, buying a few mags, sub pallette extention, and premium. MAYBE material storage but I think its overpriced.

I dropped $50 to hold me over for a couple months, hoping that they have a big sale later on that justifies spending more. All in all, $50 should cover me for 2 premium passes, a couple inventory expansions, and an extra mag. Once my characters are mostly done being leveled, I'll probably consider dropping the premium, but we'll see.

@Isomer the 60 dollar pack is a huge deal for storage. Despite it being sonic theme, that pack has the most value.

For those who are feeling, "annoyed" at the "whale grandstanding" you may think is going on here: This is to give SEGA a snapshot of how much money they stand to make by properly supporting the game. SEGA from back during the Genesis era (i know I'm dating myself here) has been NOTORIOUS for tanking games and properties due to misinformation or in company politics (If anyone remembers the Eternal Champions debacle raise your hand.) However, when presented with numbers they can't deny they tend to go back on course. This isn't guaranteed however, SEGA is notorious for in company politics and cliquish behavior, and they have never been a fan of any of the offshore headquarters outside of Japan, its a weird corporate culture for sure.

Regardless, this is not to belittle people or start some BS class war. For all intents and purposes, I live in the poverty line, I have always lived below my means so yeah I DO have disposable income and will throw it at things I care about. And I care about this game. Just giving context. I can't stop you from being offended but I can at least give you some more context and information to make your decision more conscious.

As for me: $306 and climbing. Mostly on cosmetics, but also buying multiple months of premium, mags and a skill sheet or two. I REFUSE TO SPEND MONEY ON SG UNTIL YOU GUYS (SEGA, not the GMs, they have no control) FIX THE MONETIZATION! You want my SG money, FIX the damn payouts. And your AC Scratch algorithm is borderline predatory .. reduce the dud items to about 50% and call it good!