How much have you spent so far in game

And lord knows there will be some that jump in to say "noting or segas not getting any till they open another ship

But for those actually in game committed how much have you spent? For me myself i am sitting around $280

Roughly 30usd

I am one the few who didn't have problems with pc launch it may be because I downloaded onto my HDD or because I used Microsoft store more then once in my life idk but I really really love the game and hope they add more content and fix all the issues people are having Because it really is a good game

I plan to spend money later on in the game to buy things like mags and inventory slot but is hard for me to spend money when I can't even play the game in the moment

@Jamesmor said in How much have you spent so far in game:

I plan to spend money later on in the game to buy things like mags and inventory slot but is hard for me to spend money when I can't even play the game in the moment

Understandable. A lot of the mags i want arent even in the game yet sadly.

$0, because I refuse to spend money in games that paygate basic concepts, like item trading with friends.

It's all done because 'No one HAS to pay, we just encourage them to' mentality means they lock away everything useful for 'encouragement'.

Or they invent problems and sell the solutions (FO76 has durability, and sells you repair kits). PSO2 has a laughably-small inventory, then sells you inventory boosters. Or TEMPORARY storage boosters.

When a game tries to strong arm me with under-handed tactics, no matter how much I enjoy the game (And I do enjoy PSO2), I refuse to spend a cent. If they were just a hair less greedy, I'd buy a 30 day premium pass.

But take away basic item trading, and lock Alliance storage behind 10,000 points AND a paywall, and I won't give the devs one red cent.

My amounts will be in my signature. I should mention, a lot of it was spent on Scratch Tickets, three extra mags and unlocking more inventory (on-character, not storage) space. I also bought some SG to get some material storage days.

I also should mention you can GIFT people items that can be traded by using these:

alt text

You place it down in the user's personal quarters that you want to gift the item to, (the box costs 1 slot to place) which will then bring up a dialogue box where you can choose what item to put in the box. You have to be premium to do this gift method. But you can be a free user to RECEIVE it.

@Eguzky said in How much have you spent so far in game:

$0, because I refuse to spend money in games that paygate basic concepts, like item trading with friends.

It's all done because 'No one HAS to pay, we just encourage them to' mentality means they lock away everything useful for 'encouragement'.

Or they invent problems and sell the solutions (FO76 has durability, and sells you repair kits). PSO2 has a laughably-small inventory, then sells you inventory boosters. Or TEMPORARY storage boosters.

When a game tries to strong arm me with under-handed tactics, no matter how much I enjoy the game (And I do enjoy PSO2), I refuse to spend a cent. If they were just a hair less greedy, I'd buy a 30 day premium pass.

But take away basic item trading, and lock Alliance storage behind 10,000 points AND a paywall, and I won't give the devs one red cent.

And you are welcome to not spend any as i said in the op post. for the rest of us I guess we just will in your place Noting is underhanded and many even said before the game they were going to buy storage expansions. if a FREE to play game making some money for some features they i am sure there is another game for you or just stay in the free lane.

@coldreactive said in How much have you spent so far in game:

My amounts will be in my signature. I should mention, a lot of it was spent on Scratch Tickets and unlocking more inventory (on-character, not storage) space. I also bought some SG to get some material storage days.

I never noticed you did that in your sig

@Meta77 said in How much have you spent so far in game:

@Eguzky said in How much have you spent so far in game:

And you are welcome to not spend any as i said in the op post. for the rest of us I guess we just will in your place Noting is underhanded and many even said before the game they were going to buy storage expansions. if a FREE to play game making some money for some features they i am sure there is another game for you or just stay in the free lane.

Other free games don't paywall item trading.

I don't begrudge PSO2 making money off inventory/personal storage. It's under-handed, but legit. Better than using item durability.

But there's literally 0 reason to paywall ITEM TRADING. Hell, allow people to ONLY trade with people on their friend's list or thinking on it further, only guildmates, so that they don't dodge the personal shop. But there's no reason to paywall it fully, other than simple, pure greed. It's another 'encouragement' to make people eye those 30 day passes.

And other F2P MMO's have done just fine without paywalling item trading. It won't break the game to let people trade items.

That said; I get it also cuts down on 3rd party item reselling, which is a cancer is any F2P MMO. Which is why I stand by 'only let guildmates trade items'. Who's going to invite trade bots to their guild? Just keep an eye on any Alliance (guild) where players are joining & leaving in high numbers, and you've found your bots to ban.

Either way; I'd like to be able to send my Wands to my friend who focuses on that, without digging into my pockets for this basic concept that's been around since the birth of MMOs.

ITT: Come show how much of a proud whale you are and flex about the disposable income you are throwing at big greedy corporations for no reason.

I'd never spend more than a typical P2P MMO monthly subscription in a F2P game.

Yes it does feel good when you become older, work a job, live on your own and choose how to spend YOUR money.

Sure do, you are free to make all the bad financial decisions you want.

Doesn't negate the fact you are here doing some cringe weird flex, self-proclaimed old person in the internet.

I'm really enjoying my time with this game and I only spend about maybe 200 AC 32 SG got a few scratch tickets 500 FUN...yeah I'm very pleased with this game

@TheAngelneer said in How much have you spent so far in game:

Sure do, you are free to make all the bad financial decisions you want.

Doesn't negate the fact you are here doing some cringe weird flex, self-proclaimed old person in the internet.

Nah i guess i just make more than you and know how to budget. but keep trying

@LostButton50970 said in How much have you spent so far in game:

I'm really enjoying my time with this game and I only spend about maybe 200 AC 32 SG got a few scratch tickets 500 FUN...yeah I'm very pleased with this game

I honestly have only spent my fun on a juke box. Waiting till they drop some bed sets in. cause atm all i have in my room are said juke box and a rockbear statue facing the door.