Collaboration Potential?

I estimate that Monster Hunter will be our first collab. Cause CAPCOM is collaborating with everyone these days.

I just hope Harmony Gold doesnt come busting down the doors; they love to try to sue everybody outside of Japan that has any sort of Robot That Looks Like Or Transforms Into A Jet Fighter

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Collaboration Potential?:

I estimate that Monster Hunter will be our first collab. Cause CAPCOM is collaborating with everyone these days.

We'll have to give them Dark Ragne or Zesh Raider for a hunt target. Maybe both?

@Robsynclair64 said in Collaboration Potential?:

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Collaboration Potential?:

We'll have to give them Dark Ragne or Zesh Raider for a hunt target. Maybe both?

I have Monster hunter world. Maybe MHW will get craftable photon swords and old PSO 1&2 craftable armor in return? That's usually how it works...

I'm pretty sure we will still have the Odin fight from the FFXIV Collab, since it was added as permanent content in the JP version, unless they patched it out of ours. I don't think we'll ever get a Japanese to NA transfer system because of a few collaborations that we'd never be able to get here because some of the places in question don't offer the same services they do here as they do in Japan.

Seven Eleven's Collab, as an example, would never come to ours because theirs used a service the NA Seven Eleven doesn't provide.

@ShinobuRaiu Oh man a multi weapon skin from a halo collab that turns arks weapons into various halo weapons would be cool.

Also i think sega wanted to do something with the warhammer fantasy IP on pso2, there is a football field medieval style map thats a seasonal quest that appeared during episode 5 but it kinda fell through and there was a drought of fantasy costume content during that time.

A warhammer collab in the form of weapon skins and cast armor would be cool. Sega also has published games for games workshop.

Anyt collab that brings in Kimonos, Yukatas, Geta, Paper fans / parasols..Pajamas. Anything neat and calm looking. Not everyone wants to look overly edgy and dark @_@

A lot of the stuff in this game without camos doesn't make you look edgy / dark. So until they do add such things, you can just not use camos. 😛

I would say 85% of the fashion in PSO2 isn't dark or edgy. You can of course find them by looking hard enough but most stuff from collabs are based on the fashion of the said collab.

@Berry said in Collaboration Potential?:

Ever since the old 2013 na rumors came about I have always thoght us collabs would be pretty sick and with it being confirmed on steam that opens a ton of cool possibilities. I have always thought a Team Fortress 2 collab would be rad

Gib scorching team captain for my main kthx

@Rantious said in Collaboration Potential?:

@Berry said in Collaboration Potential?:

Ever since the old 2013 na rumors came about I have always thoght us collabs would be pretty sick and with it being confirmed on steam that opens a ton of cool possibilities. I have always thought a Team Fortress 2 collab would be rad

Gib scorching team captain for my main kthx

I just want my stack of hats!

@Weeblord So... I have no clue what a collaboration is, could you enlighten me please?

@CombatSniper7 said in Collaboration Potential?:

@Weeblord So... I have no clue what a collaboration is, could you enlighten me please?

A collaboration is an event where two games / companies come together to make an event for both of their games / etc.

Example with FFXIV x Monster Hunter World: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUCn-P0ePa0

I'm mainly using this example because PSO2 JP has a permanent collab event with Odin from FFXIV. I'm actually kind of hoping that FFXIV finally gets a PSO2 event or something in their game with the release of NA PSO2.

@coldreactive Thank you so much! I feel dumb now haha it makes sense

I played the shit out of MHW and I saw a boss on the jp server doing MH things and thought nothing of it because I didnt recognise the creature.. the penny drops.

Seriously the best thing that happened to MHW was the Witchers ancient leshen being introduced it was an awesome fight even after the nerf. Iceborn was pretty meh it forced everyone to play like a twelve yo try hard. Wasnt impressed.