PSO2 download via Xbox (beta) kills Xbox (beta)?!

Wow Realy? I had found PSO2 via the app Xbox (beta) and i had tryed to download it...the same error acurse 0x8007065E AND my Xbox (Beta) is now only a Black Window....good job.rly.JPG

ok after restart the app works again but it had killed my sound <.<

I would download the game through the Microsoft Store, and not even use the Xbox app if I were you.

I downloaded the game through the store, and I am using the normal launcher and it is working fine.

Also, I would take into consideration the fact that the PSO2 devs have nothing to do with the Xbox app, or Microsoft in any way--so if it doesn't work for you, that is a Windows issue.

just uninstall the Xbox (Beta), I tried to use it to see if it will help with the problems I have with PSO2 but surprise surprise it didn't help in anything and instead keep throwing random throubleshooter process in my CPU and made other games that run in my machine with no issues to have issues

i tryed to download with the Xbox (beta) app cause shit store doesn´t work. Xbox (beta) and MS store gives me 0x8007065E Microsoft support can´t fix that shit and they say it is a problem with the game itself...

You could use the PSO2 Tweaker to download and install the game if you're having issues with the store. I definitely would not recommend that you remove Xbox app from your computer, however--it can cause you to have the "Current User: No User" issue.

the Xbox (Beta) is not related to the No User problem, I already tried to use it to fix that and it did nothing, you only need the Xbox Identity Provider and luck

@Jamesmor said in PSO2 download via Xbox (beta) kills Xbox (beta)?!:

the Xbox (Beta) is not related to the No User problem, I already tried to use it to fix that and it did nothing, you only need the Xbox Identity Provider and luck

Which comes from the Xbox app itself.

When I signed into the app, it let me know that the Xbox identity was missing and installed it for me since I couldn't find it anywhere else.

@Rvynn no Xbox Identity Provider is a different program and you can just download it alone from the store if is not already installed in the Windows 10 because is one of the programs that are standard in the Windows 10

@Jamesmor said in PSO2 download via Xbox (beta) kills Xbox (beta)?!:

@Rvynn no Xbox Identity Provider is a different program and you can just download it alone from the store if is not already installed in the Windows 10 because is one of the programs that are standard in the Windows 10

It wasn't installed for me, and there was nothing indicating that it was ever required. 🙂

When I installed the Xbox app it said it was missing and proceeded to install it for me.