Highest Damage You've Done In 1 Hit?

198k? Just a standard knuckles FI/HU with +35 nemi fists. I feel like I could be pumping out more damage per back hand but I think the overall "goal" of Kunckles is in bursts rather than single hit damage.

EDIT: 227k now.

for me like 88k with DS using the PA that makes a tornado around you in exchange for all your gear (Forgot the name on Global and JP sorry) as for the JP version I have done 99 million thanks to the later released contents making that an easy reality.

I got a beautiful 500K+ crit off my Banish Arrow on Fal Vibras in TTF the other day. Everything went absolutely perfect for it to happen - my Mag reloaded my PP, everyone of my Master Shots crit, and it all came together on Fal Vibras' giant exposed butt with a Ranger Bullseye on it.

It.Was.Glorious.

"For you decked out players what is the highest ridiculous amount of damage you've done in one hit?"

@Reilet said in Highest Damage You've Done In 1 Hit?:

@Kats

The cap is 9,999,999. Even if NA still has the old visible cap of 999,999... You can still do 9,999,999. You can see it in the player records and the highest dmg dealt section.

NA does not have visual cap anymore

2.5 million maron bomb.

That was last episode too.

Outside of something AIS related or gimmicky, probably in the 65-70k range.

Because Techter.

@Furious said in Highest Damage You've Done In 1 Hit?:

Outside of something AIS related or gimmicky, probably in the 65-70k range.

Because Techter.

That spelling always hurts me soul :(, why SEGA, why?

I'd rather Techter than Techer, considering you take your weapons to the Tekker.

819k Katana combat.

dbad3195-8166-4387-ac25-0230e55274bf-image.png

Ye olde Jetsweep Kick on an AIS Exoda in Mining Base 4. Those things take crazy damage.

Page one jokes aside, I think my max so far is around 164K on a single hit, and maybe more than that on multi hit attacks that do 20 to 30K a hit in favorable situations on my Bo/Hu. My ranger/gunner (Ragu!) can pull a bunch of 100K hits in succession by using point blank a-rifle dispersion shots, or whatever the equivalent to a shotgun blast on this game is named. I see from 60 to 80K hits from both my summoner's Popple and Jinga, and my Braver/Fighter doesn't do that much damage from PAs outside of K-Combat but her normal attacks can go as high as 30K for some reason.

@Reilet said in Highest Damage You've Done In 1 Hit?:

@Kats

The cap is 9,999,999. Even if NA still has the old visible cap of 999,999... You can still do 9,999,999. You can see it in the player records and the highest dmg dealt section.

Nah, it was in LQ which does have a 999,999 damage cap. 🙂

@Eguzky

The name of the bow attack is Final Nemesis. Love that move!

The highest I can remember was 230k-ish? It was a lucky crit Final Nemesis when I first got my Nemesis bow without grinding it yet.