Why don't people ever actually finish the Ultimate quest?

It's good XP or whatever, but why does no one ever go to the extra area of the ultimate quest?

The extra area is a single party area, so you can only see players in your party there.

@Nezvya said in Why don't people ever actually finish the Ultimate quest?:

It's good XP or whatever, but why does no one ever go to the extra area of the ultimate quest?

Heres why:

• the boss doesnt really drop shit thats worth it

• its better to nonstop grind in the open party areas fr 13*'s which = profit or because they need certain souls/gear

• Side note, the xp is garbage compared to a good shaq run

@Lwyu said in Why don't people ever actually finish the Ultimate quest?:

Heres why:

• its better to nonstop grind in the open party areas fr 13*'s which = profit or because they need certain souls/gear

This content is better than any of the amplified quests from my point of view (when you have to do Bal rodos I personally get bored).

The xp is fine, and more so is doesn't cost caps and the content is fun.

Edit: It seems the amplified quest campaign is over so i don't see how you can call Ultimate quest xp Shit in comparison to a SHAQ but whatever lol... (I only run +50).

@Lwyu said in Why don't people ever actually finish the Ultimate quest?:

Heres why:

This content is better than any of the amplified quests from my point of view (when you have to do Bal rodos I personally get bored).

The xp is fine, and more so is doesn't cost caps and the content is fun.

Edit: It seems the amplified quest campaign is over so i don't see how you can call Ultimate quest xp Shit in comparison to a SHAQ but whatever lol... (I only run +50).

Hi yes, um , shaq bosses give over 100-300k exp, Meanwhile you get at max 200k exp From SOME BOSSES. You came here asking why, I said why. Me and my entire clan farm for 13*'s make a fortune and continue until the prices drop. Only thing you should be running in ultimate quests is a rare drop booster, triboost and a meseta booster. Not to mention the shaq quests have a constant +50% exp and meseta drop at all times, ultimate does not.

@Nezvya Not to mention capsules are absolutely not a problem, Idk about you but I clearly did enough SHAQS to have over 800+ capsules for each level. If you have capsule problems you dont do enough shaqs.

As I previously mentioned the xp from some bosses dont do well. I killed 7 bosses, 5 of them dropped 22-50k exp as a boss, 2 dropped 130k-ish. I leveled all my classes in shaq and ill do it again on another char. Not to mention you arent 100% geared for ultimate if youre there for exp. The only good exp is sometimes the rare versions of the enemies.