Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.

@John-Paul-RAGE I think the triggers go by season, I picked up a few Luther last season as well as the despair to run with PC friends last weekend that couldn't make the xbox launch. So far from quest I only got that rockbear. Fresh finds so far is the best way to get them as well as the badges.

@IfrianMMO ur a toal noob.

@ERICK001BC please don't pay attention to that guy he literally does NOT know what he's talking about, I'm sorry? but he doesn't know jack shyt.

You can solo SH with a luxe set, half asleep, playing with one hand and eating with the other one and even watching a movie at the same time; so why all this snobism? lol

@coldreactive said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

@coldreactive Not sure if you got all the information you needed yet or not, but just in case:

Rising Badge 1 currently drops from Normal - Super Hard Falz raids, the one time completion UQs/Triggers. (Elder and Luther) I believe the triggers drop up to 8 on Super Hard. The Extremely Hard seems to drop Rising Badge 2.

Sometimes on the fresh find shop you can buy a few as well.

I saved a lot of triggers to help out PC players with badges/Elder weapons, but I am sadly on ship 2.

How do triggers drop anyway? I've only ever seen one trigger drop in my entire life since PSO2 JP's launch, and that's on PSO2NA. (Yes, I never had a trigger drop on PSO2JP.)

alt text

You buy triggers in PSO2 JP using SG or sometime Meseta.

@EunJaeSeung said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

@IfrianMMO ur a toal noob.

If you are going to name call me in two posts in a row, because apparently, just writing one was not enough, then please do tell me where i am wrong, since apparently and according to you, "I know jackshit".

Let´s see, to my two claims:

*You can get 10 star units for literal pennies/very cheap:

alt text

You can get 13 star weapons with badges:

alt text

Heck, you can even buy 13 star weapons for about 400k meseta, which is less than you get doing some of the daily quests:

alt text

So by all means, oh great and wise one, illuminate me with the lie to my claims.

I feel like the forum become more and more toxic since last week... People are attacking people with no actual fact or just saying trolling stuff... or harasshing everyone. U_U

@I-UsagiTsuki-I

A lot of anger around from how the PC launch is going, among other things. It might calm over time.

On topic though, I honestly figured gearing up for content was to be expected. When I first unlocked Super Hard, I went into an expedition of it alone to get a feel of it and was introduced to how low my damage was.

Which made me want to upgrade my equipment, which still left me with less than desired damage, or at least what felt like such. But then I spent a few class skill points and changed my approach and my damage more than doubled.

It helps to try to get an understanding of how the systems work, even as a somewhat new player myself.

@IfrianMMO said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

Just another question: Where do Rising Badges 2 come from? I have like 3 of them, but I don't even know where I got them from. Since Dark Falz Body doesn't drop the 2. (The amount needed is also absurd in comparison to the normal yearly badge costs that JP has.)

@coldreactive said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

@IfrianMMO said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

Just another question: Where do Rising Badges 2 come from? I have like 3 of them, but I don't even know where I got them from. Since Dark Falz Body doesn't drop the 2. (The amount needed is also absurd in comparison to the normal yearly badge costs that JP has.)

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/3113/rising-weapons-badge-2?_=1591177939401

One of the major issues when it comes to equipping the right armor pieces is that it suffers the Warframe problem of not properly explaining how it really works. There's really need to be a guide on how armor works, and it can't be all: "You need "Set" this and "Set" that." Not even the online manual properly explains how armor works in the game, because simply going on and on about Sets doesn't really explain anything to a new player. Let me explain on how armor pieces look like to the new player myself but was part of the beta:

When a new player finds a piece of armor they will see: "Armor Name" "Armor Piece" and then 'apparently' what kind of defense it raises like "Melee Defense." So the player will go on thinking "This piece of equipment will only increase Melee Defense and this one increases Range Defense, and the last one increases Tech Defense." And they will just continue to play the game with that mindset, never realizing whether it's true or not that the armor pieces affect the other Defenses besides the one that's listed before they figure out that they can look into the piece of equipment with more detail.

When they do look at these other details and find out the other type of defenses are with the one that's listed, then the player is then left with the question, that's probably misunderstood, "If my armor piece has these types of defenses then why is Melee Defense is the only that's highlighted?" So other questions will be pondered for a minute about why PSO's defense is the way it is before simply deciding to move on with the previous mindset that "If an armor piece says it does Melee Defense, then that's what it will do" and will focus on getting pieces of armor that has the highest defense stat of that particular type and won't think about anything else.

I think I understand why that's not much of a good thing to think like that, but you have to understand that most people won't understand what you mean by gathering armor sets and will probably be very hesitant to get rid of pieces of armor that "maybe only raised that particular defense" in favor of a set of armor that only does one type of defense like Range Defense only. Which will make them ask "Why would I get rid of my other types of defenses for a set that does only one type? That sounds suicidal..." This means you're going have to explain or show a guide of how armor actually works and why a complete set is beneficial besides "They give Set bonuses," which will probably make many, probably the ones who won't even go this far online, go "Yeah, not enough to sacrifice ___ defense for them." That way players will learn something new along with understanding a part of the game that doesn't help in explaining "some" things well.

Mmm this might seem like the right place to ask this atm, but what is this Falwarth Den people talk about in the comments? I've gotten my Nox weapon to +30, but apparently maxing the element's pretty important but also pretty expensive (Buying another one of these or similar?!), so if 13* weapons can be farmed in half an hour as the guy in the comments on third page says I'm very up for it.

I also agree with the guy on the last comment that the game doesn't do much for explaining sets and stuff, can I know the set bonus of an item without having to buy one? I don't seem to find the option in the shop, and it seems that that's all there is to higher lvl units, so I don't really understand what to buy =(. Guides on the internet recomend me stuff that either doesn't exists or that they say I should only buy for leveling and then discarding it, at 6m a piece I'm not doing that.... So any advice on how to get proper knowledge on sets and stuff to do an informed adquisition would be appreciated. I know that most 10* sets can be bought for a penny, so I guess I'll just buy one of each and figure it out, but I feel there must be a better way...

@Gray-fox-0009 said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

Mmm this might seem like the right place to ask this atm, but what is this Falwarth Den people talk about in the comments? I've gotten my Nox weapon to +30, but apparently maxing the element's pretty important but also pretty expensive (Buying another one of these or similar?!), so if 13* weapons can be farmed in half an hour as the guy in the comments on third page says I'm very up for it.

I also agree with the guy on the last comment that the game doesn't do much for explaining sets and stuff, can I know the set bonus of an item without having to buy one? I don't seem to find the option in the shop, and it seems that that's all there is to higher lvl units, so I don't really understand what to buy =(. Guides on the internet recomend me stuff that either doesn't exists or that they say I should only buy for leveling and then discarding it, at 6m a piece I'm not doing that.... So any advice on how to get proper knowledge on sets and stuff to do an informed adquisition would be appreciated. I know that most 10* sets can be bought for a penny, so I guess I'll just buy one of each and figure it out, but I feel there must be a better way...

Are you referring to something more than when in most placed you can select on a Unit and about midway down there is a "Confirm Set Effect" thing? I would like to know that too. It will say things like if item is in 3rd or 4th position X will happen. E.g. +90 ATK, DEF, TEC, etc. But when I look at my character info its only showing a +45. Not quite sure what I'm missing yet on that.

Also while I've make great progress in general survivability as of late. Holy bageeznuts those Ultimate Quests absolutely handed my an my three AIs asses to me almost immediately after hitting the ground. This was at a Ra/Hu 75/55. Currently I'm maining the Hu to get it to 75 and maybe will retry with a 75/75 Ra/Hu. But damn.. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@Gray-fox-0009 On equipments, Arks-Visiphone (NA) is very accurate source of info.

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Units

Make sure you are looking up their NA site. They have a site for JP server too.

haha i just go super hard brrrrr