Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.

@AgentRedStar said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

There has never been any UQ that, as a pug group, I failed in.

You're lucky. I've timed out more than once in a group full of mouthbreathers on SH Luther.

@AgentRedStar said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

@Cathy Well, I never played the JP version but from what I hear you just buy one Slave and one Nemesis, get some cubes, and you craft your not tradable 15* or something like that. Moreover, it won't even be until Ep5 drops that we're going to get any better weapons then what we currently have now. So really what people are complaining about in this thread is that low geared players are joining their Ultimate Quests where they are farming these weapons and since it's taking a few seconds longer to kill these bosses in the Ultimate Quests the poor sad free players farming for meseta are upset they can't farm as fast.

a few seconds faster

Bro, on JP the difference between clearing the final EP5 raid is:

5min with expert matching

20min without expert matching

I can run 4 Emergency Quests (UQ) in the time it takes ungeared players to run 1. It's not just few seconds.

@Cathy Yeah? That sounds fun. Maybe in future update this matching making system might matter but right now, as the NA gamer version is, there is no need to worry about who joins your groups. Every player can kill magatsu all 5 times by joining a random pug group, defeat elder, profound, and apprentice. Yamato is a joke also. I mean I've never failed any mission on this game and I have over 1000 hours game time. Because of that, this thread, is amusing to me.

@Cathy Yeah? That sounds fun. Maybe in future update this matching making system might matter but right now, as the NA gamer version is, there is no need to worry about who joins your groups. Every player can kill magatsu all 5 times by joining a random pug group, defeat elder, profound, and apprentice. Yamato is a joke also. I mean I've never failed any mission on this game and I have over 1000 hours game time. Because of that, this thread, is amusing to me.

Ok? so what's the problem with telling people to fix their gear?

I'm not even talking about affixing. Just grind it to +30 and each unit to +10. That's the bare minimum you can do.

@Cathy Nothing... tell those peasants to fix there gear and that you don't roll with scrubs. I have zero problems with that. But people pretending like they're not Elitist in the guise of not being able to complete some boss fight is absurd. The argument that they cannot complete some boss fight doesn't hold up in the current state of this game. I just want folks to embrace what they are and not pretend to be something they're not. Embrace yourself as an Elitist Whale! Let's make some memes about it and laugh at the peasants.

@Cathy said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

I'm not even talking about affixing. Just grind it to +30 and each unit to +10. That's the bare minimum you can do.

@Kwars01 said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

tbh the grinding system in this game is trash fuck you bud, i aint doing shit for the likes of you.

thats the answer to your question that you can expect from a player who spends most of his time being dead on the ground

good that everything is a joke for you....but i rather have geared people doing lv 85 ultimate bosses than some trash people with a +2 sigma bazooka spamming auto attacks....not too much to ask to get geared for at least ultimates - if you do 0 dps and spend most of your time dead on ground then youre not supposed to be doing a quest you are in...as simple as that

@JuggernautGTX Oh are we suppose to take this game seriously? I mean I didn't know a game with half-naked anime girls, ridiculous mobs, and an incoherent storyline was a super serious game? Shoot, I thought this was a fun casual game. I mean there isn't any really difficult end game or anything. There's no safety dance type of fights like games of old. There's no way to really wipe on a boss and have to start it over. There's no mystic level difficulty that requires precise coordination among a group of players.... But you're fo' real this is a serious game and requires a greater level of planning than just smash and grab? I don't know if I can believe that...

@AgentRedStar ok so you support people who just go into ultimates and stay dead on ground forever - and die instantly after being revived....over and over and over...and dont tell me you never met those then you never played ultimate before...just because its a casual game it doesn mean youre supposed to ruin the fun for others....and yes taking the spot from a player whos actually ready to contribute rather than leeching off other players is kinda taking the purpose of the game...in grinding and having fun together...or asking differently is it fun for you to go into quests and stay dead 95% of your time? would you suggest that to people because its a "casual game" is that your excuse? i hope not and i hope you suggest those guys to up their gear to have more fun themselfs and kill stuff

@JuggernautGTX Can't say I ever ran into an Ultimate Quests where someone was just afk the whole time. I'm sure that's an exaggeration. And I do see people die all the time in Ultimates... even those folks with the best gear. They die because they just smash and grab and pay no attention to boss mechanics. So when phase 2 of an Anga fight starts they just stand right next to it and die when the orbs do their rotating beam move. All their precious max dps gear is worthless at that point and their overall dps for the fight drops, likely, down to the level of a scrub who didn't die. Don't forget, half the people in Ultimates either don't bring moons or refuse to revive folks. So during any boss fight you're going to have some of your raid members dead and contributing zero dps to the boss. Having people that pay attention to boss mechanics and are team players is way more valuable than having some geared up players in your group who play like garbage.

@AgentRedStar

ok go and record a video - youre using a sigma cannon +0 and 10 star units + 0 while killing lv 85 anga // i will use my maxed out gear....lets see how long you gonna take and how often you die since youre such an experienced player who doesn even need gear and thinks that "new player who are not even able to upgrade their gear are more experienced than people with maxed gear and contribute more than them" -- i can tell you that phrase looses every time

what you are saying is simply absurd given the fact that it is so incredibly easy to get good gear in global taking into acc that we are still early ep 4 - there is no reason to even try to argue the fact that people should get better before they do harder content....do some sheets + do some weeklies + get your gix or whatever 12* thats worth using and grind to + 30/35 .... also upping armor to +10 doesn take much either....that costs you less time than you take from other people who have to revive you 24/7

same fun for all the guys who think "ultimate is a place to farm exp" coming in with their secondary lv 20 class and the usual meme off class sigma cannon

Jesus Christ. Why does this thread have 30 pages.

Brissa is dirt cheap on the player market and 12 star weapons drop all the time. What else is there that requires this much discussion?

iunno game is the same for me, no matter if bosses take 5 or 20 minutes still don't get why people get offended when their quest takes longer

@Songaro said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

Jesus Christ. Why does this thread have 30 pages.

Brissa is dirt cheap on the player market and 12 star weapons drop all the time. What else is there that requires this much discussion?

People trying to defend themselves leeching and being lazy. So long as they keep arguing they're allowing to do that this thread will never die.

@Macmaxi said in Do not join Super Hard (or Higher) UQ/Content without upgrading your gear first.:

iunno game is the same for me, no matter if bosses take 5 or 20 minutes still don't get why people get offended when their quest takes longer

Probably because when you join an UQ that's only open for 30 minutes, people generally tend to want to get as many runs in them as they possibly can? The Mining Defense missions were great for farming EX cubes and EXP, but having a terrible group that takes the entire time limit on each wave means that you're not going to lose a full run easily because of people not bothering to have even the most basic of equipment for a high-end quest.

I haven't needed anything past the first month of PC release, because i pretty much just bought all my Nemesis weapons week 1 and maxed characters /classes within the first AQ boost, so now i just enter quests for fun. This way is a lot less stressful than depending on the performance of randoms, don't get why people want to put their dick through a cheese grater on purpose and then blame the grater for being too sharp when this is all very forseeable and avoidable