Should I get the Tweaker App? Even if...

...the game is working fine installing it the normal way? I made sure to put it on my C drive since I know a good portion of the problems stem from installing to a different drive than your OS.

I hear the tweaker app has been modded to work with the NA release or is being worked on, don't quote me on that.

Regardless I figure I'd ask the community if it's still recommended to set up the tweaker app even if my NA installation is working like gangbusters.

i would..... i just used it to re-install and it not only fixed but was about 2 hrs faster then using MS store version alone.

@Sparwulf6716 said in Should I get the Tweaker App? Even if...:

...the game is working fine installing it the normal way? I made sure to put it on my C drive since I know a good portion of the problems stem from installing to a different drive than your OS.

I hear the tweaker app has been modded to work with the NA release or is being worked on, don't quote me on that.

Regardless I figure I'd ask the community if it's still recommended to set up the tweaker app even if my NA installation is working like gangbusters.

Wouldn't hurt, i recommend you giving it a shot, just cant believe i didn't want to try the tweaker, had self doubt, the app wouldn't take care of these annoying problems, but so far so good. And especially if you have a data cap like i do which is 1TB per month, but since we are in these crazy times,my isp disabled the data usage cap, i knew if this wasnt in effect, i probably would of blew my data in 2-3 days trying to get it working, and you cannot pause the operations which sucks, because it's like a torrent peer 2 peer and super slow downloading, but call me crazy, i feel so much better and have a safe haven, not having to sit and worry all the time. And also you have extra goodies, like changing the game's screen resolution which was something you couldn't do and was stuck at 720p, but not sure could have been different with other users gaming rigs or semi gaming rigs. and extra graphics options as well to enhance game graphics

@V0N-VILLAIN Sounds like an unanimous "yes". Is there a video or instructions somewhere you could point me to for setting it up? Considering the bulk of PSO2 videos and articles coming out, would be awesome if I got some directions.

I don't suppose it fixes the chat bug?

@Sparwulf6716 i tried it last night, after i would try to launc hteh game i got a nprotect spash screen and game failed. Im a new player on pc just installed on friday but had been working great all weekend till the tweakerinstall. I unsintalled and it my regular pso2 launcher now did the same thing so now had to reinstall pso2 but the reinstall fixed it and its running again for me. Im going to wait a bit longer before trying the tweaker out again.