Player shop glitched

My shop is glitched showing no items available nothing is popping up someone help.

Happening to multiple people I know.

Man, what a great localization. No improvements, broke giant portions of the game.

For me it only happens when I type in words in the search bar. If I don't type in anything in the search bar, and just leave it blank, it will show up. Just have to sift through lots of pages to get what you want.

alt text

alt text

In the Japanese version, this would show only items that start with "Oriental" when you "Search by Price." Since PSO2 has partial matching on by default.

@coldreactive But if you type in Oriental on the top search, without any other filters, it shows you everything with that word/ letters that are available.

Ezample, typing in CAT to look for cat headband, will also bring out cathedral items and so on.

@ERICK001BC said in Player shop glitched:

@coldreactive But if you type in Oriental on the top search, without any other filters, it shows you everything with that word/ letters that are available.

Ezample, typing in CAT to look for cat headband, will also bring out cathedral items and so on.

And JP still lets you do that, with filters on.

@coldreactive Oh that is neat. Wish the search multiple items feature let you actually search multiple items.

Example Tie Cat Flower Skull Oriental

And all those items would be grouped together in the search (then you can do by price) when trying to buy multiple items of different areas.

@ERICK001BC said in Player shop glitched:

Wish the search multiple items feature let you actually search multiple items.

It's meant for augments. (Since a piece of equipment can have multiple augments.)

@coldreactive Yeah I know, I was just saying it would be nice if they did it for multiple searches.

One thing I noticed the other day about search is that it often doesn't find anything if all you do is type something and click Search By Price. Instead, I had to type what I was looking for and then use the search button right next to the text box. It would then bring up a list with similar names and I had to choose the item I wanted from there before I could Search by Price and get a listing.

@Ragnawind See I noticed that but I thought they did that on purpose. The system is so particular that it's a pain to work with sometimes.

For example when doing by price, If I am looking at CAT for 100k It won't show CAT for less than 100k, or 100,001k, Only 100k. I stopped using that feature because of it. I also leave the minimum and gradually increase once I get to the 20th page.