Newman, the best race!

@Pulptenks said in Newman, the best race!:

Yus, and you're just jealous of not being as sexy.

That entirely depends on one factor, how sexy one finds pointy ears. I think they can be cute depending how its shaped but better is definitely not the word.

Better is definitely the word.

@Pulptenks

I respect your opinion but if you wont respect mine I cant continue to do that.

Different people different preference. for you, since you're such a huge fan, it's true that they are better. but its subjective based on person.

I know people who swear by CASTS or Deumans, and while I do have a cute newman character or two, my mains are usually human.

Humans are lame in every game. They average race.

@Pulptenks Humans are awesome. in most fantasy and sci fi they are not "Average" they are Jack of all trades, or have one specific trait (sometimes teamwork) which makes them actually the strongest in the galaxy when working together.

Star Trek's Terran Empire for example, shows what sci fi humans who actually want to conquer the galaxy are capable of.

People want to play characters they can relate to and naturally humans are easiest to relate to. the very fact you like playing Newman instead of.. some random lizard monster or something shows that the fact newmans are basically pointy eared humans makes them more of an attractive concept.

You can never win this argument based on any kind of fact. your opinion is 100% subjective. it's great you know what race YOU like to play. but that goes for only you and those who share that preference.

I agree Deumans are nifty.

@ZeeHero9271 said in Newman, the best race!:

you like playing Newman instead of.. some random lizard monster

Aura are disgusting. So let's just keep at our PSO races. I don't care for the other games or Fantasies.

What's the lore behind the Deumans? I have a Newman main on JP but decided to go Deuman on US servers. (My alts are a newman and cast on US though)

@Pulptenks Au Ra arent disgusting, but not my thing, I much prefer not having horns/tail.

@Xurai said in Newman, the best race!:

What's the lore behind the Deumans? I have a Newman main on JP but decided to go Deuman on US servers. (My alts are a newman and cast on US though)

Deuman lore is similar to newman, they are a variant of humans, with them they have increased offensive abilities with less defensive by a little.

@Xurai said in Newman, the best race!:

They're humans who decide to try go through Falz experiment and got Falz horn cause of it, boom new race born.

@Pulptenks That's only the case with that one guy in the story, and it was becuase of Luther before he went Falz. Generally Deumans are made in a similar way to newmans.

@ZeeHero9271

And Io if you bother doing her quests. It's the only lore there is about it. The whole SEED incident has zero information about it. So I'll take and move along with it.

Anyways, this my Newman thread. You could always make your own thread you know since you clearly dislike Newman.

Wasn't it Mother Trinity to instill this way of thinking within the Newman species? the elitism I mean.