Make trading and selling not a premium feature

@SaviorZero82 said in Make trading and selling not a premium feature:

https://pso2.com/news/blogs/arksmissions

Finally, Tier Missions are Missions you can complete to obtain Stars for raising your MISSION PASS tier. After obtaining 10 Stars, your tier will increase, and you will be able to redeem rewards from your Mission Pass. Tier Missions change weekly and are usually for things you would already be doing, such as Enhancing a weapon or eliminating a certain number of enemies.

And here https://forum.pso2.com/topic/51/battle-pass-daily-shop?_=1583093401120

But not really a whole lot of information as of yet

ARKS Missions are already in PSO2. They give you SG, boosters, Excubes, EXP Tickets, etc. I'm guessing it's the same in PSO2NA, meaning the SG Shop will probably give battle passes? There's no Tier System however in JP. So I don't know how that relates to Battle Passes, since there's no mention of it. The Mission pass might just be a glorified Extreme Pass, and thus has nothing to do with getting Premium for Free or being able to trade with others.

This is the information others have been saying is for the new pass, I was pointed to it as well in a different post

I was just linking the same thing they did and like I said there is really no actual information out yet just what everyone is guessing

@coldreactive No we mean the new additional system inside Arks Missions.

Read the Post Zero linked again

alt text

And ingame you have this: alt text

This is completely unrelated to Extreme Pass. Its an additional tier of rewards made just for NA and I would be surprised if there wasn't a premium version that gives extra rewards like AC/SG to incentivise playing the game outside of just AFK'ing in the lobby and waiting for Urgent Quests (which the JP version suffers from a lot during content droughts).

yeah it sounds like arks missions are getting augmented with this mission pass system eventually; possibly on both servers

For new players like myself, you will find it's very easy to do the room gift box everyone has mentioned. FUN will build up faster than you think once you start doing repetitive quests. Just make sure to have your teammate rez potions ready, as this also accumulates FUN.

@SamuraiCrazy said in Make trading and selling not a premium feature:

For new players like myself, you will find it's very easy to do the room gift box everyone has mentioned. FUN will build up faster than you think once you start doing repetitive quests. Just make sure to have your teammate rez potions ready, as this also accumulates FUN.

"moon atomizers"

I am fine with things like the shop and other functions being behind a trade wall, but this is the first MMO I have played where you couldn't trade without paying. I love PSO but that would be a deal breakr for me.

I have grown fine with it, I manly made this to see what everyone eles opinions were and I’ve gotten a good response, @GM-Deynger would you please lock this post I made please I no longer see a need for it anymore, thank you