Make trading and selling not a premium feature

Just wondering if there was any chance you guys could make trading and maybe selling not a Premium feature I understand that it’s mostly in place to stop RMT (Real money transactions) with 3rd party but it sucks that I was unable to give my wife items like disks that she could of used

It's not exclusive to premium in the JP server, you can get 3 days shop tickets from the FUN scratch there, and your shop is still active once the time runs out, and you can remove items from sale.

So is trading free ? I feel it's pretty silly to make it a paid function via premium.

@landman said in Make trading and selling not a premium feature:

It's not exclusive to premium in the JP server, you can get 3 days shop tickets from the FUN scratch there, and your shop is still active once the time runs out, and you can remove items from sale.

Ok I can get with that, still wish trading was a option or at lest dropping while on the planets or the gate ship and others can see it

@ItzRyanLAD as far as I could tell it was behind a pay wall

@SaviorZero82 said in Make trading and selling not a premium feature:

@ItzRyanLAD as far as I could tell it was behind a pay wall

It's behind a paywall on both JP and NA servers. You shell out $15 for the premium pack, or you get exceedingly lucky in the fun draws and get a 1-3 day shop pass.

I'd also like to add gifting as an option if anything. People can buy whether they have premium or not-- I've always found it silly you can't always directly gift an item (I know you can occasionally with present boxes, but besides the fact that you can't add an item to a box without having premium, boxes aren't that common to get either) and wish it was an easier process that could happen even regardless of your premium status.

Personally, I don't think it's a bad thing to have limited gifting. It stops a lot of begging, yes, you, work for your weapons, don't beg me just because we are friends and you only play 1/10 of what I play, yes, I'm talking to you...

Also mates and moons can be dropped and picked by other players in the same multiparty, which is the only kind of trade that could affect gameplay.

I'm fine with extra market spots being behind with a pay wall. It makes sure that the server isn't too overloaded with market data.

I'm personally OK with the Japanese way of locking it behind the premium. People actually gotta play the game or pay for some perks. But as someone already stated it's to stop RMTing to a degree.

Anything that stops the endless $$G0LD$$ spams is good, right?

I honestly prefer the trading system be kept as is or exactly the same way as the JP servers. The trading system is somewhat pointless anyways as you are limited to certain items being tradable. weapons and PA disks are not tradable with the trade system. Ik for a fact because I have tried it on the JP servers. If you want to give someone a weapon or PA disk then you will have to do 1 of the following while under premium: 1) sell in player shop or 2) get a gift box room decoration and place it in the player room of the person you want to give the item to and then place it in the gift box

@Princesse-Jen Item boxes are very easy to get. You can just buy them with fun points from the fun point shop in the shop district which you can find it in the far back side of the shop district on the left side just below the entrance to Frankas' Café

It would be nice to have some easier method of giving some things to friends. A good solution (it wont happen, but that doesnt invalidate that it would be a good solution) would be some kind of "friendship level" where you gain perks for playing with that friend for so long.

The final perk could be trading with them regardless of Premium status.

im 100% okay with not being able to trade unless you pay. i mean really, you are getting an awesome game FOR FREE. anything beyond that is just asking WAY too much.