Draw distance for other players

Is there any way to increase the draw distance so party members aren't constantly disappearing.

I'm pretty sure there is somewhere in the settings, though I can't recall the specific one. I have mine way low so I have to get inconveniently close to others before they appear.

Can anyone who actually recalls answer this?

It's either done through the game launcher OR on the title screen options.

@DistortedAura1 No, it suxs. people will always disappear on you after 10 feet.

I really don't understand why the draw distance is so short. The X-Box One should be able to handle much further draw distance and I just want to be able to snipe things on the Floating Continent map.

@Grave-Knight Probably a leftover setting from their CBT that they never changed much like most of the haphazardly done stuff

the holy fuck why hasnt anybody fixed this yet is fucking annoying my friend on xbox can see me further then i can see him on my fucking dope ass pc so there is some bullshit going on 100% its not crossplatform if they didnt even bother to fucking optermise it for pc fucking annoying as fuck tbh losing dps's

@Sir-Beast said in Draw distance for other players:

the holy fuck why hasnt anybody fixed this yet is fucking annoying my friend on xbox can see me further then i can see him on my fucking dope ass pc so there is some bullshit going on 100% its not crossplatform if they didnt even bother to fucking optermise it for pc fucking annoying as fuck tbh losing dps's

What do you mean this isn’t cross platform, this runs far superior on pc, I wish all I had to worry about was the draw distance not being as far as I’d like, I’m going to presume you’ve tried to adjust this in settings. Also this game was designed for a pc, it was the original platform release in jp.