Ps4 beta date?

@BusterNewman Tyvm for the detailed explanation/ history lesson :).

@AnonMarc said in Ps4 beta date?:

@BusterNewman Tyvm for the detailed explanation/ history lesson :).

Haha you're welcome.

I only know because I tend to follow Phantasy Star & Resident Evil around depending on which platforms they end up on. Got lucky with the GameCube for a few years 😄 !

Thanks dude. So is the anime good

PS4 will probably get pso2 when Xbox gets ff14 lol

@FluffyShinobi PS4 already has a stable build of PSO2 it just needs to be patched with the English translation and the other tweaks they have implemented to the NA versions. Personally i dont see it taking a long time to release in NA unless Sony gets in the way.

@AnonMarc said in Ps4 beta date?:

@FluffyShinobi PS4 already has a stable build of PSO2 it just needs to be patched with the English translation and the other tweaks they have implemented to the NA versions. Personally i dont see it taking a long time to release in NA unless Sony gets in the way.

It isn't that it will take a long time, it is a matter of how long XBOX wants it to be exclusively on their platform first.

@John-Paul-RAGE I haven't seen any official post saying that its an exclusive tho it could be behind doors. Since we don't know (or at least i don't ) that's my guess.

@AnonMarc I just mean if Phil Spencer was smart he would have got it exclusive for the west through Microsoft an let Sony have the jp servers

@FluffyShinobi said in Ps4 beta date?:

@AnonMarc I just mean if Phil Spencer was smart he would have got it exclusive for the west through Microsoft an let Sony have the jp servers

I don't think this is the case, he said that the game will end up on other platforms.

@FluffyShinobi If im not mistaking Phil did say it would come to all consoles platforms. But hey anything can happen promises have been broken before .

@AnonMarc would make a great bargaining chip with Sony though maybe crossplay between the two will finally happen

@FluffyShinobi Hasn't it already happen with Fortnite or some other game?

@AnonMarc Not that I have seen though I don’t play fortnite, I know we can play with pc on Cod, ark, apex an others

@FluffyShinobi I also dont play but do remember seeing some news about it. Epic and fortnite players did make a huge fuzz about it.

@AnonMarc I just read on website that people in eu made Japanese psns an Sega IDs to play after the cbt on Xbox lol