Commemorative rewards duration should be extended after maintenances

Considering all the issues that have appeared with the microsoft store and the client which people are having problem with even getting into the game I feel they should extend this and other events that are ending June 10th (that started on release of pc) should be extended even more so if that’s when the fixes are planned to be released

To be honest they're pretty easy to do and we got until the end of June. Which is still a long shot.

But if they extended I'm fine with it as well. I'd also like to see a different event happening as well instead delaying it due to an extension however. Just my two cents.

@Pulptenks said in Commemorative rewards duration should be extended after maintenances:

To be honest they're pretty easy to do and we got until the end of June. Which is still a long shot.

But if they extended I'm fine with it as well. I'd also like to see a different event happening as well instead delaying it due to an extension however. Just my two cents.

Oh I meant like the nei claw and such which apparnalty from what I read ends on June 9th unless I’m reading the wrong one . The others like you say should be enough time to do as I assuming episode 2 of story mode wouldent take a long time as would others.