How to get more harmonizers?

I checked the weapon shop but they don't sell any... how do I get more of them so I can swap out on my pets other than using alts to gain the weapon as a reward? Speaking of; what ways are there obtaining them via rewards?

You can use the same Weapon multiple times on your Weapon Pallette, so you don't need more than one.

That said, the NPC Weapon Shop rotates its stock every so often (I think every 30 or 60 minutes), so it is just a matter of checking it (in fact, I once had it have two entries for the 1* Harmonizer).

@AndrlCh Ah ok thanks for that.

I just wonder when we get the other summoner weapons in NA, also trying to find 10+ star pets seems a bit unsuccessful at this moment. Guess we are Summoners will be a bit gimped until the other content hits.

@Ydyp Gimped? LMAO! Summoners are thee most powerful and best solo class! How the hell are we gimped?? Also, you don't find 10* pets, you gain them from collection sheet. Though not all pets can be 10* granted and I heard maybe those will be added later on but at the moment Summoner is still pretty damn good as it is.

the 2 13 star harmonizer you need farm ultimate quests (Nemesis and Slave)

You can find 10* pets - I got a 10* Wanda and Trim drop, never anything higher though (although I've seen others get 12*). If you want to check where they drop check the quest log/item log for a quest (different difficulties have different drop lists).

There isa drop table list for each mission based on the past 7 days of what other players found. Click "view quest log" or whatever and then "Item List".

@Isomer said in How to get more harmonizers?:

There isa drop table list for each mission based on the past 7 days of what other players found. Click "view quest log" or whatever and then "Item List".

Yes - as per my post 🙂

So - Here goes my summoner stuff lol -

1. most of the summoner stuff (like other Harmonizers) SHOULD be released (including higher star egg drops more often) once we get Episode 4, as that is when the summoner class is OFFICIALLY introduced. Right now we technically have access to it before any of the actual game play that introduces the summoner.

2. Higher star eggs (up to 12*) can be found by doing advance quests, though at a very rare drop rate (you can check which eggs drop from which advance quests by going to the quest counter, going to the advanced mission, then instead of "accepting" the mission, go to "check quest log" > "Item Log" This will tell you rare drops for the last week or so. Keep in mind that yesterday was arks day, so the drop rates are probably a little skewed at the moment due to rare drop rate increases.

3. Other than that, Jinga, Popple, Melon, and Aero can be gotten from the "collections officer" next to Cofy by completing their respective collections folder. They will always be fire element, but you can use them to upgrade the rarity of Wanda, Sally, Marron, and Trim respectively instead if you want a different element. This will change your base pet into the higher tier pet (wanda into Jinga) but keep the origional element of the wanda. You can choose which personality you want to keep when you do this.

4. While some people have managed to find the Rappy pet - I have no idea how or where. I have had a massive Rare drop boost on Arks day and spent all day hunting rappy's to no avail sigh but some day! I too will have a rappy pet 😛

5. As for upgrading harmonizers, you cannot currently add augments to the base harmonizer, but you can get it to +35 by grinding (insert ridiculous number here) other weapons and harmonizers to it. It increases its base stats but doesn't do much else. The only real increase you can do is....

6. Maxxing out your pets! Regardless of the star level ofyour pets you can max out their attributes by feeding them eggs PAST their max level. Most eggs will have a +1-+2 to a few stats. By feeding the egg to a pet, you raise their stat by that much. Each pet has a maximum bonus that they can reach, but it will take dozens of eggs to get it there.

yep this

@PsyGrrl88 said in How to get more harmonizers?:

While some people have managed to find the Rappy pet - I have no idea how or where. I have had a massive Rare drop boost on Arks day and spent all day hunting rappy's to no avail sigh but some day! I too will have a rappy pet

You'll need to do SHAQ +10 at least to spawn enemies with high enough level to drop the 13-star egg. (Otherwise, Ultimate Quests.) This will change when we get Ultra Hard, though. There's a Rappy Pet collection file on JP I believe, but it's a lower rarity than the one that drops.

Psygrrl88 is accurate.

You absolutely can get 10+ star eggs at the moment. You need to stick with AQ and tainted areas. UQ on SH or harder also have a chance at dropping better eggs. It is important to note 10+ star eggs are not sellable in player markets or tradable. So that is why you do not see them anywhere.

Rappy eggs are available but the odds of dropping is ridiculously low.

13 star harmonizers are found in tainted areas.