Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!

@Zarozian Taking advantage of the impatient min-maxer whales. XD

NGL I joined ship 2 and yeah dumped a bunch of outfit on the market since I couldn't wear them lol

Do take into account one of the reasons why this happens is because we got the same 3 scratches, in which there are very few truly valuable items, for a while now, so everyone and their mom already has what they wanted, thus the prices dropped.

The same with the gear, which has been the same pretty much since launch.

As soon as updates begin rolling and newer, cooler, better and more wanted AC items begin dropping from scratches, i assume things may shape completely different.

@STAR-15 said in Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!:

NGL I joined ship 2 and yeah dumped a bunch of outfit on the market since I couldn't wear them lol

Your contributions to our glorious Ship 02 community is greatly appreciated! Poor new people everywhere appreciate the cheap outfits! ;>

@IfrianMMO said in Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!:

Do take into account one of the reasons why this happens is because we got the same 3 scratches, in which there are very few truly valuable items, for a while now, so everyone and their mom already has what they wanted, thus the prices dropped.

The same with the gear, which has been the same pretty much since launch.

As soon as updates begin rolling and newer, cooler, better and more wanted AC items begin dropping from scratches, i assume things may shape completely different.

If that happens, the whales will just whale again and get what they wanted and sell the rest. Ship 02 has a massive population and we naturally have more whales cause of JP.

However, it has to do with the fact that more people here in Ship 02 want to support the game and see it succeed. So Microsoft needs to get their shit together. o -o