Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!

So I know a lot of you guys complained about the market with things being too overpriced since those with premium basically control the market and the pricing. However, since Ship 02 has a ludicrous amount of people, this also meant we had a ludicrous amount of whales spending on the outfits and then selling the extras that they don't need.

This lead to HUGE PRICE DROPS! To the point where most things that are not rare drops from the game itself were worth 100k. I managed to get the whole Exagia Set on our market for just 150k!

alt text

Not only that but we have a lot of people grinding and selling what they don't need for really cheap.

Higher population = more whales = more stuff being sold = greater price drops and better economy for all! >;D

SHIP 02 IS THE GREATEST SHIP! COME JOIN US! >;D

ship 01 prices are cheap as well. people have only been playing at max few months on NA compared to years on JP. I have 2billion on JP version and it might sound crazy but my 50m on NA would last longer.

@redPG said in Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!:

ship 01 prices are cheap as well. people have only been playing at max few months on NA compared to years on JP. I have 2billion on JP version and it might sound crazy but my 50m on NA would last longer.

Nah I believe you. However, it is better with more people but I think Ship 01 will fair quite well, as well. = 3=

Ship 1 is doing fairly well with the market. They even have the more popular first AC scratch female outfits at around 500K without the SG gained and 1M with it still left to be claimed. The male ones are on the cheaper, side too, as expected.

@Ragnawind said in Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!:

Ship 1 is doing fairly well with the market. They even have the more popular first AC scratch female outfits at around 500K without the SG gained and 1M with it still left to be claimed. The male ones are on the cheaper, side too, as expected.

You can probably get the entire set for 150k like how I did over here. It's not too late to change ships you know. o -o

Ship 3 is the best ship.

@Zarozian Meanwhile I made 90mil in two days selling Slave drops.

@Zarozian said in Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!:

So I know a lot of you guys complained about the market with things being too overpriced since those with premium basically control the market and the pricing. However, since Ship 02 has a ludicrous amount of people, this also meant we had a ludicrous amount of whales spending on the outfits and then selling the extras that they don't need.

This lead to HUGE PRICE DROPS! To the point where most things that are not rare drops from the game itself were worth 100k. I managed to get the whole Exagia Set on our market for just 150k!

alt text

Not only that but we have a lot of people grinding and selling what they don't need for really cheap.

Higher population = more whales = more stuff being sold = greater price drops and better economy for all! >;D

SHIP 02 IS THE GREATEST SHIP! COME JOIN US! >;D

At this rate they'll have to start the new ships from the Beta state, being behind on AC scratches and whatnot. You kind of made the argument for us.

All your posts have always been promoting Ship 2, like it doesn't already have people. All the ships have people on it now since there isn't 4-6. Ship 1's economy is very cheap, like what previous posters have already said. And there's a lot of people during primetime, as well.

Give it a rest.

@Novaline said in Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!:

All your posts have always been promoting Ship 2, like it doesn't already have people. All the ships have people on it now since there isn't 4-6. Ship 1's economy is very cheap, like what previous posters have already said. And there's a lot of people during primetime, as well.

Give it a rest.

To be honest with you...it has indeed become a bad habit. e .e

I do it on pure instinct now! IT'S NOT MY FAULT! D;

@DKGJustus said in Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!:

@Zarozian Meanwhile I made 90mil in two days selling Slave drops.

You evil capitalists! Taking advantage of low population Ships with no whales! ;( (JK)

@Isomer said in Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!:

Ship 3 is the best ship.

That's not what I heard. Ship 03 has sexual predators. You think any news escapes me ears? o 3o

I'd get what you can now. I'm betting the market's going to stabilize and climb again.

I do fairly well on Ship 01. I am not really concerned about economic. I got my friends and Alliance on ship 01 and that is all matters.

I don't think I could have of acquired the equipment I have already on JP however. We seem to have a more friendly economy in general then JP.

@Stretcharach said in Ship 02 Now Has The Best Economy Out of All The Ships Thanks To The Whales! Here's How It Happened!:

I'd get what you can now. I'm betting the market's going to stabilize and climb again.

Absolutely. Once it ends the prices will go up and it won't go down till it comes around. People can make a profit later on with these things, so buy, buy, buy and sell, sell, sell, keep the flow of money going.